Best Solution to Prevent Cigarette's Smell in Car?

Well thanks for your suggestion buddy but anyways my car will be going for service tomorrow , will ask them to clean the AC ducts completely.
And please inform how much the service costed , ac cleaning with all other expenses and how much your verna had clocked on odo??I want to clean my AC too. Its not smelly, but still i want to clean it. [lol] May be because its a used car, i want to make sure everything is clean and healthy

Jeno[cheers]

enjoy your puff outside the car thats the best. If u need to smoke in the car switch the ac of if the smoke clings to the evaporator coils it stays for a long time, keep windows down for 10- 15 mins ambipur should help or a nice perfume or deo

Sorry. I am too late in the thread. But nevertheless, will give some thoughts.

I am a victim of this issue as well. We all 4 friends once have had enough cigs inside my car and the next day when I entered back with my wife...Rest you can imagine. [gun]I then washed; cleaned; vacuumed the car. But no luck and had to live with that stink (Yes it stinks once you are done with the fag) for a week.

Later, I learned that the A/C & Ceiling are the culprits. If the A/C Vents were open, the smoke stays happily inside for a long time. As it was raining out, we closed all windows and switched on the blower while smoking. Dont stare now, I know how stupid that was :stupid: So the solution here is to close the A/C vents while smoking. Yet, all our A/C vents wouldn't shut 100%, so you still cant escape. Secondly, no solution for Ceiling. Over a period of time, the ceiling carpet would turn brown and will stink forever.

Best solution, Quit Smoking. That’s injurious. Else, smoke it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom