Best Solution to Prevent Cigarette's Smell in Car?

Thread Starter #1
I smoke in my car, Is there anyway to get rid of the smell of cigarette ????
My car has stock seat covers.

Re: Cigarettes smell car

Stop smoking inside the car [lol]Sorry mate, couldn't resist. Use a deodarant, once you're done with the smoke, thats what I do.

Re: Cigarettes smell car

I smoke in my car, Is there anyway to get rid of the smell of cigarette ????
My car has stock seat covers.
you can also use car freshner like ambipure etc. and keep windows open when smoking!

ilango[speed thirst];74140 said:
no way the smell goes that immediately.

after the trip , need to be service , like cleaning in air pressure.
and after that use sprays etc.!
vaccum for seat
[confused][confused] Just after smoking a single Cig, one should do so many things ! I suggest, people should not smoke inside car or else wait somewhere and enjoy your Cig before getting into your ride.

Well we all know that we should not drive while talking on phone. Similarly, I would suggest, we should not drive while smoking. Rather spend time on smoking and enjoy every puff (for smokers only).

Note:- Smoking is injuries for health.

Ambi Pur Car Air Freshener Anti Tobacco may be helpful although I am yet to try it.
For this I need to smoke in car [:D] and get the product reviewed by non smoker.

I am experiencing this problem in my car now. Recently on my trip to Ooty with my friends my friends in car began to drink in the car , no i don't drink! This happened way back in March on one single night and mind you the smell of alcohol comes even now when i switch on the AC![frustration]

I am experiencing this problem in my car now. Recently on my trip to Ooty with my friends my friends in car began to drink in the car , no i don't drink! This happened way back in March on one single night and mind you the smell of alcohol comes even now when i switch on the AC![frustration]
oh! well try some anti deodrant like ambi pur like powerpacked said..

I tried everything! Like Ilango said the smell doesn't go that easily! My car is due for service this month , will ask them to clean the AC ducts fully.

I tried everything! Like Ilango said the smell doesn't go that easily! My car is due for service this month , will ask them to clean the AC ducts fully.
Thats a sad story, but just try spraying your room spray in side your car, switch the AC on in circulation mode for 15 mins. It may make things atleast better.

Jeno

Well thanks for your suggestion buddy but anyways my car will be going for service tomorrow , will ask them to clean the AC ducts completely.

Top Bottom