Best Replacement For Nexon Diesel XZ M.T BS-4 Within Tata Lineup Only!!

Best Replacement for Nexon XZ Diesel 2018

• Altroz Diesel Dark Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nexon V2 Diesel MT Dark Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Its time for me to take a call on the Nexon. We got it in 2018 October. It has served well till now with no major issues except that 1 clutch cylinder replacement in Warranty back in May-2019. The car is serviced at TML workshop only and only once at my uncle's workshop for the oil change. It has been driven ~27K Kms till date. Got it's upholstery changed last year from my uncle's. Now, since its 3.5 Years and I was eyeing the newer version BS6 Diesel so wanted to take your views as to which of the cars in the Lineup of TML will be a Perfect replacement for the Nexon. I plan to exchange this car with TML car only. Exchange timeline in Early August-2022. Now, reason I want to stick with the Tata Brand is their cars are the safest right from Tiago to Safari. Haven't had any major probs with the aftersales & services. Family like relations with the dealership management & executives. Tata cars among the brands have the most well priced line up neither too expensive (segment wise) nor any big quality compromise. Yes, a niggle or 2 did happen in my cars but they were all well sorted with dealer's prompt and helpful behavior. So, Looking for a 4 cylinder Diesel as a replacement. Not really considering Safari as I have Harrier and don't need 7 seater.

This is a rare thought!
Nexon to what next from Tata Brand....Only one option as you don't need Harrier/ Safari. Nexon EV is the option. (Actually no need for the question itself).

But I won't go in for the safest car tag anyday! For me reliability is what matters most, considering the ASS in my area and also my friend who's incharge of warranty here, he himself told, please don't buy it and come for warranty claim. As lots of warranty claims to process.
TATA really needs to strengthen its ASS experience.

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Its time for me to take a call on the Nexon. We got it in 2018 October. It has served well till now with no major issues except that 1 clutch cylinder replacement in Warranty back in May-2019. The car is serviced at TML workshop only and only once at my uncle's workshop for the oil change. It has been driven ~27K Kms till date. Got it's upholstery changed last year from my uncle's. Now, since its 3.5 Years and I was eyeing the newer version BS6 Diesel so wanted to take your views as to which of the cars in the Lineup of TML will be a Perfect replacement for the Nexon. I plan to exchange this car with TML car only. Exchange timeline in Early August-2022. Now, reason I want to stick with the Tata Brand is their cars are the safest right from Tiago to Safari. Haven't had any major probs with the aftersales & services. Family like relations with the dealership management & executives. Tata cars among the brands have the most well priced line up neither too expensive (segment wise) nor any big quality compromise. Yes, a niggle or 2 did happen in my cars but they were all well sorted with dealer's prompt and helpful behavior. So, Looking for a 4 cylinder Diesel as a replacement. Not really considering Safari as I have Harrier and don't need 7 seater.
Why do you want to sell your car. It's a very good car.lots of positive things with it. I will recommend you to keep it and don't sell it.

Top Bottom