Best Possible Audio Upgrade for Old Swift

Thread Starter #1
Hi Team,

Would you please suggest a best possible audio upgrade without Head unit for my old Swift.

My Car: Swift
Upgrade Budget Range: 6-7K
Looking For: Full Set Up without head unit.
Preferred Brands: Any
Preferred Music Type: Hip Hop, Trance, Indian
Current Audio Setup: 1 HU, 2 Components in front with no tweeters, 2 Co-ax at back [Entire setup is Sony].
Miscellaneous Details: My HU power o/p reads 52W * 4. The existing speakers are from Sony, and the back Co-ax make a bad fluttering [fur fur fur] sound when a good hip hop tracks play [embarass].
Any Query in Particular: Would you please suggest me a good setup which gives a good bass output [without fluttering sound [roll]], and crisp treble without a Sub-woofer or amp within my budget range as mentioned above.

Thanks you,
jasonjdm

Re: Please Suggest Best Possible Audio Upgrade for My Old Swift

Hi Jason,

I would suggest upgrade to JBL GTO 0949 Ovals . cost around 3500 . and go for coax 6 inches speakers will cost you around 1500 bucks.

If you can increase your budget go for a sub and amp . A monoblock amp will do wonders to your sound quality and a JBL or Rockford sub will make it best for you.

Cheers

Thread Starter #3
Hi Diehard,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I needed one more clarification: If I go for a set of component speakers Eg: JBL GTO-609C would it suffice in getting good bass and treble?

Or please suggest me exactly what I have to put in my Doors and what should I put at the back which gives good bass and treble, though I'm not looking for big thump which Sub-woofers produce but a good bass and treble. I can extend my budget max upto 8-9k.. :rolleyes:

Thank you!

Its really upto you . If your budget allows you to have components in the door and ovals and a sub at the boot, go for it however, the components serve you best with an amplifier so ensure you have an amplifier for the ovals and the components and one for the sub as a single amp having all speakers and sub attached to it will not work for more than 1 hours. It may trip after that.

in case you have 6" speakers in your door ( non components) will cost you around 2K max and then you can have better ovals and a JBL sub at the back .

Happy motoring

ICE for my Swift VDI 2010

Hello,

I need an ICE for my Swift VDI 2010.Which is good.Our Budget is 50K.

1st round

1.Speakers(Front door and Rear Door)
2.Head Unit and
3.Door Dampening.

2nd round

1.Amplifier and
2.Sub Woofer.

The companies for Speakers are,

1.Focal Poly Glass or Access
2.Hertz Dieci Front Components and Energy rear Components
3.Morel Tempo or Morel Maximo
4.Digital Designs and
5.Rainbow Dream Line Front Components and Rear Components.

For Sub Woofer and Amplifier,

1.Focal
2.Morel
3.Digital Designs
4.Rainbow and
5.Rock Ford Fosgate and
6.JL Audio.

Head Unit-Budget 12K to 25K

1.JVC
2.Pioneer
3.Kenwood and
4.Alphine.

BTW,What is the price of Morel Tempo and Maximo speakers.Experts,Please Answer?I m an ICEMAN in this field.

And,I heard that Pioneer DEH-80 PRS is available in India.

Cheers,
Abhinav

Hi Abhinav,

I would recommend the following setup for you.

HU - Pioneer AVH-1490DVD Around 18K

Sub( Recommend a factory made enclosure) - Hertz / Infinity Ref 1260SE ( I own it and its worth it) Hertz for 17K with Bill and Infinity for 15K with bill

You can also try West coast customs Sub and Amp combo with Wiring kit for 35K.
( Outstanding sound and punchy bass)

Amplifier - Audison SR 4 Around 16-18K

Wiring Kit - Schchoche Around 1500-2000

Damping will cost you around 3500 ( Dynamat will be more expensive)

Front Components - JBL gto-609c Around 3800 or Infinity REF6530CS around 4500

Please let me know if this helps.

Re: ICE for my Swift VDI 2010

Hi Team,

Would you please suggest a best possible audio upgrade without Head unit for my old Swift.

My Car: Swift
Upgrade Budget Range: 6-7K
Looking For: Full Set Up without head unit.
Preferred Brands: Any
Preferred Music Type: Hip Hop, Trance, Indian
Current Audio Setup: 1 HU, 2 Components in front with no tweeters, 2 Co-ax at back [Entire setup is Sony].
Miscellaneous Details: My HU power o/p reads 52W * 4. The existing speakers are from Sony, and the back Co-ax make a bad fluttering [fur fur fur] sound when a good hip hop tracks play.
Any Query in Particular: Would you please suggest me a good setup which gives a good bass output [without fluttering sound, and crisp treble without a Sub-woofer or amp within my budget range as mentioned above.

Thanks you,
jasonjdm
Jason

For good bass & treble effects, it is also very important to look at the HU and its amplifying capacity this is also important apart from how good are your speaker set up.

For speakers I suggest you JBL or JVC co-axial on the rear.

I am also like you about bass effect, and look at my installation on my Ritz.

JVC HU, Sony front speakers in doors(for good treble effect). Rear with JVC co-axial on the parcel tray(do select the round speakers and put them in rear doors, sound effect will get disturbed a lot). With this set up I really get good bass output and nice treble effect too. I am happy with it !!

Hello,

I need an ICE for my Swift VDI 2010.Which is good.Our Budget is 50K.

1st round

1.Speakers(Front door and Rear Door)
2.Head Unit and
3.Door Dampening.

2nd round

1.Amplifier and
2.Sub Woofer.

The companies for Speakers are,

1.Focal Poly Glass or Access
2.Hertz Dieci Front Components and Energy rear Components
3.Morel Tempo or Morel Maximo
4.Digital Designs and
5.Rainbow Dream Line Front Components and Rear Components.

For Sub Woofer and Amplifier,

1.Focal
2.Morel
3.Digital Designs
4.Rainbow and
5.Rock Ford Fosgate and
6.JL Audio.

Head Unit-Budget 12K to 25K

1.JVC
2.Pioneer
3.Kenwood and
4.Alphine.

BTW,What is the price of Morel Tempo and Maximo speakers.Experts,Please Answer?I m an ICEMAN in this field.

And,I heard that Pioneer DEH-80 PRS is available in India.

Cheers,
Abhinav
Abhinav,

I get a doubt that you are asking a question or giving the information with your post [;)] because already your post contains lot of details and one need to pick from the same according to interest and budget[:)]

Top Bottom