Best Petrol Hatchback with Low Maintenance Cost

Hi!

After lots of calculation I decided to go for Punto 1.3 Dy, but as my use will be only on the week ends so will be there any issue with the diesel for such a low usage?
The only issue I see here is that since you will be paying extra premiuim for the diesel car and you usage being low your recovery period of the car will be much longer [:)].
If you are worried about the engine I think the modern diesel cars are more advanced and don't have this problems yet you can pm Nozzlering since he is a expert in such things he will guide you perfectly with correct information .or you can ask jaydev and raj and dharmesh they own puntos and will be in better position to guide you .

Go for Honda Jazz man and petrol is more suitabel for you. You will stand out from the crowd in Hinda Jazz [;)]

Well so much confusion I must say !! I d be you, I would not opted for diesel any given day, I do not see any point in buying a diesel car for your usage, Punto Petrol is a good bet not sure on Verito, Hope you finalise you drive & give us some good news. Good Luck !!

The only issue I see here is that since you will be paying extra premiuim for the diesel car and you usage being low your recovery period of the car will be much longer [:)].
If you are worried about the engine I think the modern diesel cars are more advanced and don't have this problems yet you can pm Nozzlering since he is a expert in such things he will guide you perfectly with correct information .or you can ask jaydev and raj and dharmesh they own puntos and will be in better position to guide you .
Thanks.

Jazz is 7.2 L onroad in bangalore. I feel tooo over priced . In the same cost I can have punto 1.3 Dy.:)

Thanks.

Jazz is 7.2 L onroad in bangalore. I feel tooo over priced . In the same cost I can have punto 1.3 Dy.:)
If you look that way you are right I completely agree with you
. But if you look otherway in terms of space, comfort , quality of interiors ,features ease of driving the jaaz is miles ahead of the punto .
Can you please let us know the features you are getting in punto ?

Top Bottom