Best Petrol Hatchback in India!

Thread Starter #1
Which is the best petrol hatch available in India? Which is more easier to tune?[:)] There are so many options available! Indian market is now favoring Hot Hatches!

Re: Best Petrol Hatch!

With 6 lacs for disposal, there are many hatches around. IMHO, take back to back TD and listen to your inner voice. You won't go wrong. If I were you and if it would have had been my first vehicle then I would had gone for alto, either F8 or k10.

Hello Speedfan, welcome to TAI.
Seems like you like a sporty hatch to play around.

Go with Amiti's suggestion for K10, the engine is good for modding, sporty and it also saves you some money for the major performance mods.

Else, Swift LXI would do the job better.

Hi
Yes the price is approximately 6.75 lakhs(show room). But i think you will get plenty of discounts as it is a petrol model and the sale is very low as its diesel siblings, active and dynamic cost less and only 20,000 difference with emotion

Thread Starter #14
It's just a poll [:)] btw does the i10 with stock tyres really handle bad at high speeds? What about hill driving with the i10? Punto is a good solid car.
Does the i10 have enough punch in it's kappa engine for highway and hill driving?

The car is not only an engine. But you must take in to consideration the type of suspensions, High speed dynamics, Steering response , etc. But you can drive any car with 1.2 engine that you get in market today in high way and in ghats. I think performances are comparable but if you need good high way manners, i will say please look else where not i10.

Top Bottom