Best Petrol Hatch Between 7 Lakhs

Fiat Punto 1.4 Vs Honda Jazz X Vs New Hyundai i20 Asta

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you driven a punto or Linea ? be honest.
Haha, please don't talk like some immature sales man!

Yes my dear friend sorry to spoil your ego, there are two emotion packs among my friends(even though they want to sell it) & have taken them on a long trip even last week & please read my comment well & make sense out of it as i have mentioned its not a good idea to expect good stability from any hatch back above 150 kmph(& told him not to get overconfident) & its the stiffened steering that gives you a sensation of stability,And Punto owners are quite passionate but sorry to say this but very annoying also same with my friends,they have an impression they have designed the car themselves & lash out any one who mentions the name,get a grip on yourselves!![anger]

Mods Please take note I have been observing this & i had to speak out the truth

Last edited:
Yes my dear friend sorry to spoil your ego, there are two emotion packs among my friends(even though they want to sell it) & have taken them on a long trip even last week & please read my comment well & make sense out of it as i have mentioned its not a good idea to expect good stability from any hatch back above 150 kmph(& told him not to get overconfident) & its the stiffened steering that gives you a sensation of stability,And Punto owners are quite passionate but sorry to say this but very annoying also same with my friends,they have an impression they have designed the car themselves & lash out any one who mentions the name,get a grip on yourselves!![anger]

Mods Please take note I have been observing this & i had to speak out the truth
hahhahah simply true mahn!!!
just have a look at my post its all crap about that punto thing!!
and the mod deletes my post every time saying my post was not polite!!
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...khs-should-i-go-top-end-base-variant-car.html

Thread Starter #19
I suggest you take a test drive of both Jazz/Punto and then you will have a better idea which is better.
Can You please tell me which dealer have TD vehicle in Mumbai( Punto 1.4 ) !!! at Navi Mumbai Both dont have TD vehicle , whereas i called to WASAN motors( Fiat) Mumbai , they also dont have punto 1.4!!
(IMO ,TD of Jazz is not possible now , due to shortage of car , almost all dealar sold there TD vehicle of JAZZ !!)

Since you have kept your car for 7 odd years,its a no brainer it has to be a Honda in this case,but for high speed stability(as you said 150 above) the assurance you get from Punto can be false or any hatch back in India ,its just steering stiffness that gives the driver that sensation of a stable high speed ride,but you got to be realistic so be vary when you hit gentle cures at that speed,anyways my vote goes for Jazz its a car for the long run as Punto diesels are the hot cakes.
Hi
Will you please explain what all factors define high speed stability of a car?
How a newbie driver like me understands the stability from pure rational point or say in a technical point of view other than just steering feeling if the speed claimed by manufacture is for example 160 (above 150).

Voted for the Jazz. It is the best petrol hatch in the country now.

Punto's ride, handling & stability will be much better. Punto will have more features too. But Jazz is an all rounder.

Voted for the Jazz. It is the best petrol hatch in the country now.

Punto's ride, handling & stability will be much better. Punto will have more features too. But Jazz is an all rounder.
Totally agree with RAJ. Jazz is the way to go within this budget and will serve you lonngggggg..

why don't you go to sharayu and have a test drive of the i20 i don't think the steering is that bad only you will need to get used to it.
fe should be between 10-18km/l
hallmark honda has a test drive jazz i suppose.
im not sure if volkswagen juhi nagar has a test drive polo
go test drive these cars and decide cause only your decision will be the best.

i personally feel going over 120km/h on any car on india roads is safe.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #26
why don't you go to sharayu and have a test drive of the i20 i don't think the steering is that bad only you will need to get used to it.
fe should be between 10-18km/l
hallmark honda has a test drive jazz i suppose.
im not sure if volkswagen juhi nagar has a test drive polo
go test drive these cars and decide cause only your decision will be the best.

i personally feel going over 120km/h on any car on india roads is safe.
No...Hallmark Honda Dont have TD vehicle , even Display Vehicle too....
We mostly towards to Punto , My mom and Dad Dont like Front look/Shape of Jazz Very much ( they saying , its nearly looks as Estilo/Nano).
So From My Mom Side Punto have Green signal , Now waiting for Dad's Decison !![cheers]

fiat makes really good cars though the looks of punt doesn't gel with me. all the best.
Relaxing to know that one more person is having similar feeling.

Punto is a good car.

But the looks are something which to me is strange. It looks like a frog in front view and front three quarter view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom