Best Option For Rs.11L OTR Bangalore: Need Advice

Thread Starter #1
Hey all - First time car buyer here and the options given in the market for my budget are really head scratching. Came here looking for help if wiser heads than me can help me point to the right direction.

Budget: 11L OTR Bangalore

Predicted usage: Not everyday use (especially not taking it out everyday in Bangalore). Mostly my usage would be travelling from city to my hometown and maybe some long drives. so 70% highway and 30% city.

Features in orders of priority - Safety (given that lot of time would be spent on highways), Driving and ride comfort (since I have to drive for long hours), upgraded tech for a bit

My choices right now? Magnite, Nissan and a far stretch would be Rapid.

Suggestions welcome :-)

Akash1886

Honoured Member
XUV 300 Petrol is a good option too. 5 star safety coupled with the assurance of a Indian brand. Do a test drive. I would say, Aftersales of Mahindra would still be better than Nissan considering their widespread customer touch points.

Regards
Akash

Thread Starter #4
XUV 300 Petrol is a good option too. 5 star safety coupled with the assurance of a Indian brand. Do a test drive. I would say, Aftersales of Mahindra would still be better than Nissan considering their widespread customer touch points.

Regards
Akash
XUV300 is good but for my budget I only get the base variant, which lacks quite a bit of stuff as compared to it's costlier variants.

Do check out Renault KIGER, a good value for money car, only ASS cab be little tricky.
Also, Skoda Rapid Base version is good and you will always have a smile driving it on the highways.
Brezza is a great option with the reliability of Maruti and also a suzuki with 4Star NCAP ratings.

Top Bottom