Best Music System for New Swift

Does our opinion eally matter now? Seriously, you have ALREADY made the purchases so why ask now?

You must be kidding all of US with these questions. Dont tell me that you just liked the shape and the box color of the above so you purchased them. Have your ever auditioned the above stuff? If yes, then you must be knowing how good/bad they are. If not, it doesnt matter now as you have already purchased now. Moreover, you purchased speakers without even knowing what size would go into your car?? AMAZING!!!!! [frustration]

Now this is a unique requirement, an HU that suits interiors!! Moreover you have listed that you have already purchased the Hu so why ask now? Or are you going to install 2 HUs??
heii freakdude first of all i am not kidding with you guys. i clearly mentioned that the purchased hu is not suitable for the interior. so i wanna to fix an 7" or 8" hu..i am not familiar about these things. i heard the sound of speakers separately and i dont know what will be the real quality of music when it make the complete combination.i asked to you that is it a good combination or not?

this is a discussion forum and i have doubts about the audio system. if i am an expert in this field,why i want to come here and waste my time?

if you can help me just give me the options or otherwise leave it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Does our opinion eally matter now? Seriously, you have ALREADY made the purchases so why ask now?

You must be kidding all of US with these questions. Dont tell me that you just liked the shape and the box color of the above so you purchased them. Have your ever auditioned the above stuff? If yes, then you must be knowing how good/bad they are. If not, it doesnt matter now as you have already purchased now. Moreover, you purchased speakers without even knowing what size would go into your car?? AMAZING!!!!! [frustration]

Now this is a unique requirement, an HU that suits interiors!! Moreover you have listed that you have already purchased the Hu so why ask now? Or are you going to install 2 HUs??
dude i can replace up to 10-07-13

dude i can replace up to 10-07-13
You got me wrong buddy!! All I wanted to say was that if you have already made the purchases then why ask. It's now that you are telling that you can replace them. Moreover, it was quite surprising to see that one purchases a lot of things (almost complete setup) without being sure of the Sq and sizes. Never-mind buddy, we all are here to help our mates. [;)]

If I were you, I'd return all of the above items as none of them has SQ signature. Try to see if you can get Focal Polyglass 165 VB components (approx. 10K) for fronts paired with Morel Maximo 69C (approx. 4-5K) for rear. For sub, get Polk momo 12" or Rockford Fosgate P3D212 (approx 8-9K) sub in a sealed box powered by a XD700/5 - JL Audio 5-Channel 700W Class D Amplifier (approx. 20K). Though this is a class-D amp but sings better than most average joe Class-AB amps. The sheer SQ you'd get with this setup would be like bliss.

Hi,
I am expecting the delivery of my first car, the new SWIFT by next week. Have been checking on multiple forums on the best combo for the HU and speakers. Have been advised the below set-up need to know if the same requires an Amp as budget constraint currently for the addition. The vendor mentioned the same can be added later if I went in for this JVC HU instead of the Pioneer.
HU - Pioneer X3590UI (Vendor Recommended - JVC KD R446)
Front Door Components - JBL GTO 649C
Rear DOOR Co-axials - JBL GT6 S366

Please assist as need some thump when the family's not around :)

Hi,
I am expecting the delivery of my first car, the new SWIFT by next week. Have been checking on multiple forums on the best combo for the HU and speakers. Have been advised the below set-up need to know if the same requires an Amp as budget constraint currently for the addition. The vendor mentioned the same can be added later if I went in for this JVC HU instead of the Pioneer.

Congrats for your new ride!! Can you please share your max budget for the ICE. Going by what you have mentioned, may I suggest a different setup :

HU - Pioneer - MVH 355BT - It's a media receiver (no CD, but who cares) with Bluetooth
Fronts - Morel Maximos 6.5" many times better thanthe 649C
Rears - Morels/RF/BULL

Now this can get you some thump. But if you need serious bass then you'd need an amp and a sub.

Hi,

Welcome to TAI Miltano, have a nice stay.

I think we need to know your budget, your taste of music. Like boom boom or just sound quality and all.

Freakdude,
Thank You much, I am on a tight budget hence no wavering on the pricing here :(... We do listen to CD's at times.. the wife does so can't do without it. Will check on the Morel's and try to squeeze them if possible.
However, If that is not possible... do you think the JVC HU with these speakers should do the trick for now, until I plan to upgrade.. Which I most certainly will...

Thank You, Vivek :)
Budget - 10 - 12k
Music - Nothing Specific -- bollywood to rock to soft ballads, You can say a bit of quality and some if not much boom boom when the wife's not around ;)

Freakdude,
Thank You much, I am on a tight budget hence no wavering on the pricing here :(... We do listen to CD's at times.. the wife does so can't do without it. Will check on the Morel's and try to squeeze them if possible.
However, If that is not possible... do you think the JVC HU with these speakers should do the trick for now, until I plan to upgrade.. Which I most certainly will...
Ohh, if CDs are to be played then the pio model you mentioned is good and vfm. Still for fronts look for options other than 649c as they are not good with the mids. If jbl is the preference then look for 609c at least else look for options from RF as well. For since you are not planning for amp and sub, I'd suggest you get 6x9s for the rears. You can choose from jbl or pio.

Hi,

Instead of GTO 649c why don't you listen to Polk DB6501? They produce some mind blowing bass abd are good VFM component speakers.

Regards,
Sankar

Dear All,

Oct 2013 i have purchased SWIFT VDI , I am looking for Music System, with Budget of max 30-35K
I need Followings: Crystal and clear sound , GPS , navigation , Bluetooth Connectivity etc .
Kindly Suggest HU from pioneer and Speaker from JBL.
Also Kindly Suggest Good dealer in Faridabad or in Delhi.

Thanks
Mahesh Chand

Guys help me out ...

Hello friends ,
I recently bought a new swift vdi . Thought of installing a decent ICE as the car would be frequently used for long trips . I have got the following configuration and prices from a dealer in Pondicherry .

1) Pioneer AVH-1690 - 14.5k

2)JBL GTX 646 800W - 8k

3)Front Infinty Primus 6500CS 320W(peak), 80W(rms) -5.5k

4)Rear 6x9 JBL GTO-949 400W(peak) ,100w(rms)- 4.5 k
everything is with B/W.

Am I priced Correct ? Is the Amplifier really Needed .?
How will the Setup sound without the amplifier ?
and please help me with Damping . I have No idea about Damping .

Thanks in ADVANCE

Hello everyone,
Sorry to bump into an old thread, but I need help from you all.
I am planning to change music system in my Swift Vdi (old model). Request you to please suggest me the best ones available in my budget.
FYI, below is the required configuration:
1.) I want to retain the old HU, and I believe its a 2 channel HU
2.) 6X9 3 way speakers in the tray
3.) Front door component speakers
4.) 4 channel amp
5.) Wiring harness for the said setup
6.) Budget 18-20k (max limit)

Request you to please recommend the best or at least optimum speakers for the above mentioned configuration.

Thank you all in advance.

Top Bottom