Best Music System for New Swift

Hey guys,
I was thinking of upgrading the front stage in my swift.Have co-axials in the front doors.
Have a bit of confusion which to select between JBL GTO-609C or Infinity Kappa Reference components?

Hey Vivek,
Yes i did audition both the components.The jbl's seem to be bit bright than the kappas but i liked them both.I loved the jbl's brightness and the infinity's clean voice.Confused.!

Hey Vivek,
Yes i did audition both the components.The jbl's seem to be bit bright than the kappas but i liked them both.I loved the jbl's brightness and the infinity's clean voice.Confused.!
Whats's your budget for the components buddy? Since you are in Delhi, you can easily have an audition of Morels, RF and Rainbows. May I suggest a hard to find amazing brand - Bull. The Bull components have the thump of an 8" sub, you have to listen it to believe it. I can vouch for Morel Maximos as I have them in my car and have auditioned RFs in friend's Swift. B/W the two I'd prefer Morels anyday.

No subwoofer in the car as the boot is sometimes used for transfering goods from the factory.
The car has a simple pioneer HU with jbl co-axials in the front door and 2 6x9'' speakers in the MDF tray.I am looking forward to replace the coaxials.
Tommorow i'll be going and will audition the Morel's.

Last edited:
Also consider Polk along with morel, i think you should go to Aman(motor concept) he'll definitely gonna satisfy you with the auditions as well as compos.

I have actually taken his services and it seems Aman is better than him. No offences buddy.
Hmm could be a one off case. No doubt Aman is a fantastic guy, I have spoken to him a lot of times. But guys at Driven too are very professional, I have got a lots of cars including my current Etios, done from them. Well, for me both are equally good, I suggested Driven as I didn't knew where our friend in need is located. He can go to either of them. [:)]

Hey freakdude,
My budget for the components is about 7000-8000 INR.I already have a JBL GT-X424 2 CHANNEL AMP lying at home.
Hi Aseem,

Welcome to TAI.

With budget of 8k why don't you try Polk Audio DB6501. Here's the link to the info - db6501 - Car | Polk Audio®

Do go to Aman at Motorconcept Delhi. He is an awesome guy with good knowledge in wide range of products in ICE setups.(Talking from personal experience with Aman)

Please change the amp to more powerful one buddy as your current jbl X424 won't be able to power good components. Why don't to try to exchange it with JBL GT1004 which has 75watts per channel and can power some good components.

Regards,
Sankar

Dear friends, my new swift vdi is coming on this month.i am in dubai now. i had purchased an audio system. i purchased a set of things including HU .AMP,A PAIR OF APEAKERS. unfortunately i was not aware about the space inside the swift for audio system. now i understand that there will be a space after the installation. so now i would like to go for an integrated hu that i want to be perfectly fit for the interior. pls give me options for the best ones. also inform me the things that i want to be purchased extra for a best quality music. below mentioned are the purchased models

kenwood KDC-U6049L hu
kenwood 4WAY flushmount speaker kfc-s6984 450w 110rms (6*9 inch oval shape)
KENWOOD 4/3/2 channel power amplifier KAC-HQR8400 MAX POWER-720W
KENWOOD 3WAY SPEAKERKFC-M1634A 270W 60RMS (6-1/2" ROUND SHAPE)

above mentioned are i purchased from dubai. is it a good compination?
what will be its quality of sound?
does the size of speakers match?
as per the above mentioned amp and speakers pls give me the options for an HU that will perfect for the interior.give me the models that i can and i cannot fix reverse camera.
i am ready to pay 10-15k

plsssss help meee

Last edited by a moderator:
below mentioned are the purchased models

kenwood KDC-U6049L hu
kenwood 4WAY flushmount speaker kfc-s6984 450w 110rms (6*9 inch oval shape)
KENWOOD 4/3/2 channel power amplifier KAC-HQR8400 MAX POWER-720W
KENWOOD 3WAY SPEAKERKFC-M1634A 270W 60RMS (6-1/2" ROUND SHAPE)

above mentioned are i purchased from dubai. is it a good compination?
Does our opinion eally matter now? Seriously, you have ALREADY made the purchases so why ask now?

what will be its quality of sound?
does the size of speakers match?
You must be kidding all of US with these questions. Dont tell me that you just liked the shape and the box color of the above so you purchased them. Have your ever auditioned the above stuff? If yes, then you must be knowing how good/bad they are. If not, it doesnt matter now as you have already purchased now. Moreover, you purchased speakers without even knowing what size would go into your car?? AMAZING!!!!! [frustration]

as per the above mentioned amp and speakers pls give me the options for an HU that will perfect for the interior.
Now this is a unique requirement, an HU that suits interiors!! Moreover you have listed that you have already purchased the Hu so why ask now? Or are you going to install 2 HUs??

Top Bottom