Best Music System for New Swift

Re: Best Music System for New Swift - photos uploaded

Friends..here are the pics
hello sreerajmm,

Please shed some light on the navigating capability of CAAKA HU for new swift

1) Does it come with MAPMYINDIA maps?

2) Does the navigator gives voice instructions on every turn, etc?

3) and How's the video quality when DVD video is played?

thanks

Which you have installed. Kindly reply
Friends,

I am not very much familiar about the specs of music systems.. But i need music system with good performance for my new swift VDI. How about fixing maruthy integrated music system? which speakers do u suggest ? if not integrated, what is the next option? my max budject is 30K. i am looking for a bass machine ...Please provide your suggesstions..

hello friends,

Purchased the CASKA unit for NEW Swift. [clap]Everything working fine.The MAPMYINDIA maps are working fine. DVD video quality is also good.There are other features also like SD card Photo viewer, bluetooth etc.

here are the PICS

Photo0500.jpg

Photo0483.jpg

Photo0484.jpg

Photo0488.jpg

Photo0493.jpg

Photo0495.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey sreerajmm.
go for single din HU sony,pioneer will do it good. cost around - 4.7k
front componts JBL GTO-609C-4k
rear coax JBLS366 2k
Amp JBL GT-X646 6k
sub rockfrd fsgte p2/p3 series-5k-7k
wires - Scosche
mono amp for sub- jbl or alphine -9k.

hope this helped you..[:)]

hello friends, Purchased the CASKA unit for NEW Swift.
congrats [:)] whats the price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Need URGENT Advice regarding speakers for Swift

hi,
i got the following few days back:
HU: JVC kwr900bt
Front:infinity primus 6500cs
Rear:infinity primus 9603is
Amp:JBL 646
infinity speakers suck big time.front component tweeters got spoiled while installing.first right one went blank and after somtime the left one. the sound quality was horrible.
so am running the rear speakers on amp but am not at all happy with the sound.

i wanna upgrade to new speakers so keeping my HU and AMP in mind, plz suggest front comp and rear 6*9 on parcel tray.
budget 8k.
am gonna buy it 2mro r day after so hope someone ans quick.!!!

p.s:i want good bass with crisp music quality(greedy..i know)
no sub for now(mary be late).
how about jbl609c comp and jbl gto949/959/969 for rear? which one is better and do v get 969 in india?
how about pioneer?
Thankx in advance.

Music System for My Swift VDi

Hello TAI"anz
This is my first post on TAI, just to the delivery of my swift VDi i am in a dilemma about what kind of music system to put.
I am looking for Double din DVD receiver with touch screen for eg pioneer , Sony etc.
My budget is about Rs 20k-25k including the receiver and four speakers.
I already have a blaupaunkt amplifier and a Sony explod woofer in my Safari which I can use in this one if you suggest. but for the time being I am just focused on getting receiver and speakers.
So please give your valuable suggestions.
Enjoy the drive .

Anyone using cerwin vega here? I have seen a kit from cerwin vega which comprises of 10" or 12" woofer/s (i think there are two but not clear on this) with a mono amplifier and a sealed box for the woofers. Prices are 22k for 10"ers and 27k for 12"ers. Just asking for some reviews on cerwin vega as it seems interesting and may plan to upgrade from the single 12" polk momo woofer i am using now.

I own the new swift vdi, bought on 12th Oct 2012.
My music system is :-
Head unit is very basic single din jvc kd series for 5500
Speakers
Front door morel maximo 6.5 inch components which has awsome clearity and tight bass got it for 6200,kicker ks693 6'9 inch oval coaxial speaker not as clear as morel but way powerful it backs some very tight bass punch for 8800 on the rear tray the rear tary cost was 800 had to change it for kicker speakers.
Base tube
Jbl GT x1250t 12" bass reflex subwoofer tube very tight and loud bass
Amplifier
Jbl GT x424 2 chanel
Jbl GT x646 4 chanel the 2 chanel amp powers the morel components and 4 chanel amp powers the kicker coaxial speakers
Both the amplifiers and the basstube was for 18000
Wiring
scosche had to buy 2 sets got both for 4000
More 1000 for radio cable and harness etc
Spent 44300 in total and I am fully satisfied I love loud music in my car and I love my car audio combination it really is a head turner even if I switch the volume just 15 or 16 hope this will help you

I own the new swift vdi, bought on 12th Oct 2012.
My music system is :-
Head unit is very basic single din jvc kd series for 5500
Speakers
Front door morel maximo 6.5 inch components which has awsome clearity and tight bass got it for 6200,kicker ks693 6'9 inch oval coaxial speaker not as clear as morel but way powerful it backs some very tight bass punch for 8800 on the rear tray the rear tary cost was 800 had to change it for kicker speakers.
Base tube
Jbl GT x1250t 12" bass reflex subwoofer tube very tight and loud bass
Amplifier
Jbl GT x424 2 chanel
Jbl GT x646 4 chanel the 2 chanel amp powers the morel components and 4 chanel amp powers the kicker coaxial speakers
Both the amplifiers and the basstube was for 18000
Wiring
scosche had to buy 2 sets got both for 4000
More 1000 for radio cable and harness etc
Spent 44300 in total and I am fully satisfied I love loud music in my car and I love my car audio combination it really is a head turner even if I switch the volume just 15 or 16 hope this will help you
Anubhav, a humble request, kindly type nicely with proper spacing and gaping, reading your post was a real pain.

Now, coming to your setup, you must be kidding when you said that the tube is giving you tight bass, as all a bass tube can produce is hollow loud bass. Also, the 2-ch amp is powering morels and 4-ch amp is powering kickers then what is powering the bass tube? If none is powering the tube then how are you getting the tight and loud bass out of it.
Why did you needed 2 sets of wiring and which one is this, RCAs?
What is radio cable?

freakdude.

Hi Friends,

Please help me to choose a back door speakers (coaxial) for my new swift. Please see the current system details below.

1. Maruthi stalk HU
2. Front - Focal Integration component speakers.
3. No Rear Speakers
4. No AMP.
-- This sounds good but when i sit at the back seat the music is not that audible. ( i wont keep volume beyond 12 or 13 )... :)

As i heard from many of you the better choice will be Focal coaxial speaker, but it is very costly , so not planning for that now.

My current budget is Max 4K only so please suggest me a good speaker that can match with Focal sound and comes under my budget... like alpine, infinity, anything?, etc

Thanks,
Dileep

Top Bottom