Best Maruti Suzuki Service Station in Delhi?

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Servicing of my Maruti 800 is now long due. It requires a thorough check-up and I also want to fix a couple of minor dents.

Any feedback on the following service centers will be appreciated:

> Kumar Automobiles

> Maruti Service Masters

> Competent Automobiles

Drive Safe,
350Z

I got my Maruti Swift serviced from Maruit Sales and Services Delhi (Naraina). Outstanding service as per maruti's standards which in my opinion are sick. I have 4 Hyundai cars and am treated like a prince everytime i step to the workshop.

Hi Vaibhav,

It definately is better than DD motors. Its a company owned Service stations and all parts are changed only as per need. Also, they return the part which they have replaced, unlike the dealers service station.

Hello! The servicing for my Maruti 800 is now long due. Tomorrow I’m planning to take her for servicing. But I still cannot decide which of the listed workshops would be suitable. Remember that she requires a thorough check-up and I would also want to fix some minor dents and such issues. Previously I used to take her to authorized service centers which are operated behind the fuel bunks but after having a bitter experience with one of them, I’m looking for someone professional who can work without discriminating an 800 from rest of the cars. Here’s the name of three workshops which I have shortlisted:

> Kumar Automobiles

> Maruti Service Masters

> Competent Automobiles

> Kumar Automobiles: Never been to this service station so cannot comment.

> Maruti Service Masters: Always take my car to MSM okhla and i think it's the best one.

> Competent Automobiles: Have been to Competent mehrauli couple of times and believe me this is the worst station i have found. The staff does not know anything.

Thread Starter #8

350Z

Core Team
I'm still not sure which can be said as the ‘best’ service center for Maruti Suzuki cars. However what I can confirm is that it is definitely not T.R. Sawhney.

Vibhor, try Pandit & Co. in Okhla area. Though they charge more but are highly professional people.
> Maruti Service Masters: Always take my car to MSM okhla and i think it's the best one.
Thanks. I would consider both next time or perhaps a much better option would a trusted local mechanic rather than their so called authorized service centers.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Zen Estillo Maruti Service center in South Delhi/Gurgaon

Hi Guys,
I'm to take my 2010 Zen Estillo for service next week and looking for a good workshop in South Delhi or Gurgaon.
I bought it from Rana motors and have been getting it serviced from their Okhla service center. Being not very satisfied with their service I do not wish to go back to them so need few alternatives.

My main concern is car AC, which makes a lound noise when I turn it on. This happens only the first time I turn it on after starting my car. I have told them about the problem at the time of service many times but still no fix.

Any suggestions for the service center in Sout Delhi/Gurgaon?

Thank you!

Thread Starter #11

350Z

Core Team
Re: Zen Estillo Maruti Service center in South Delhi/Gurgaon

I bought it from Rana motors and have been getting it serviced from their Okhla service center. Being not very satisfied with their service I do not wish to go back to them so need few alternatives.
Just one advice, avoid T.R. Sawhney. Their incompetent staff can mess up with the car a big time. You may consider Kumar and MSM though. No personal experience but heard positive feedback. A link describing the service levels of T.R. Sawhney: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...uzuki-service-center-highly-disappointed.html.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Please suggest a good service station in delhi. I last went to Magic auto Kirti nagar for my Swift's first service, though service experience was very good and service advisor had decent knowledge too. But they do not have a freaking A.C in their waiting room.

Thanks

Service Centre In Delhi.

Hi all and everyone I'm a new guy on this forum and I'm so happy and excited to be her and posting to all you guys for all the knowledge and all I could find.

This thread is about Maruti Service Centres on Delhi.
I know it's another thread as it has been talked about in other ones but now they're old and it's 2017.
After all the things you've experienced in all the years my car is old but new for me as I've gotten it from my father now all the these 12 years. It means a lot as I've driven it good and learnt driving from it at the age of 14.
It's been a long time now and I'm 21.

I recently serviced my car but I wanna know about the costs of labor and all at service centres of maruti around Delhi.
I'm based in Jamia Okhla currently and it'll be a good help for me as i wanna get my engine checked along with other things ASAP.
So please help.

Last edited:

Top Bottom