Best Maruti Suzuki Dealership in Pune?

Thread Starter #1
Which is the best Maruti-Suzuki dealer in Pune

Maruti Suzuki Dealers/Showrooms in Pune

Maruti Suzuki car company has 9 new car dealers/showrooms in Pune.

Ace Kudale Car Pvt Ltd.

Address:36/2C/1, MANJRI BUDRUK, PUNE SOLAPUR HIGHWAY, PUNE.,
Pune, Maharashtra, 411007

Phone: 9689914013

Email: acekudale.pun.sal1@marutidealers.com,acekudale.pun.gmsales@marutidealers.com

Chowgule Industries Ltd

Address:S.No.47/2A/2, CTS No.3800 Taware Colony, Off Pune Satara Road, Pune.,
Pune, Maharashtra, 411009

Phone: 020-66064600
Fax: 020-24223760

Email: punesales@chowguleind.com

Chowgule Industries Pvt Ltd.

Address:S.No.1, Next to poddar International School, Katraj Byepass Road, Ambegaon Haveli, Pune.,
Pune, Maharashtra, 411046

Phone: 26735900/26465900
Fax:

Email: presales_san@chowguleind.com

My Car (Pune) Pvt Ltd

Address:NEAR WAKAD POLICE CHOWKY, ,MUMBAI- BANGALORE PUNE BYE PASS, WAKAD, PUNE.,
Pune, Maharashtra, 411057

Phone: 22932881 / 39810965

Email: mycar.pun.sal1@marutidealers.com

Sai Service Station Ltd

Address:FUGEWADI,BOMBAY-PUNE ROAD, PUNE.,
Pune, Maharashtra, 411012

Phone: 30681412 / 30681418 3231650

Email: sales_dg@saiservicestation.com

Sai Service Station Ltd.

Address:DECCAN GYMKHANA, PUNE.,
Pune, Maharashtra, 411012

Email: sales_dg@saiservicestation.com

The Kothari Wheels

Address:MIRA-BHAYNADER ROAD,NEAR ZENSAR, PUNE.,
Pune, Maharashtra, 411014

Phone: 020-26631177 / 88

Email: mail@thekothariwheels.com

Wonder Cars (P) Ltd.

Address:64/8, Block D-2,Midc Area,Chinchwad, Pune,
Pune, Maharashtra, 411019

Phone: 020-7486000 4112020

Email: sales@wondercarspune.com

350Z

Core Team
Are you planning to buy another car from Maruti? I'm also trying to find out which is the best Maruti Suzuki workshop in New Delhi. Since the servicing of my car is pending soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Are you planning to buy another car from Maruti? I'm also trying to find out which is the best Maruti Suzuki workshop in New Delhi. Since the servicing of my car is pending soon.
No , actually we have 2 Marutis at home now , No thing to go for M&M [;)]

I have taken Zen from Millennium Mobility, very nice showroom and very helpful people. We got out car delivered at home [:)] Their service center was also good and lot of professional people were there. Now They have switched to TATA.

Year back we have take Alto k10 from ACE kudale cars. Very big showroom.Having very nice service.They take care of each and every customer seriously and personally. They come with innovative ideas at delivery time (given tree as gift at time to delivery).
Also they have good service center, I get my 2 cars serviced from here. They have knowledgeable mechanics and they seriously look in to problems. Got my insurance claims cleared easily.Overall good experience.

Thread Starter #4
No , actually we have 2 Marutis at home now ,time to go for M&M [;)]

I have taken Zen from Millennium Mobility, very nice showroom and very helpful people. We got out car delivered at home [:)] Their service center was also good and lot of professional people were there. Now They have switched to TATA.

Year back we have take Alto k10 from ACE kudale cars. Very big showroom.Having very nice service.They take care of each and every customer seriously and personally. They come with innovative ideas at delivery time (given tree as gift at time to delivery).
Also they have good service center, I get my 2 cars serviced from here. They have knowledgeable mechanics and they seriously look in to problems. Got my insurance claims cleared easily.Overall good experience.

Last edited:
Well from my personal experience found My Car, Wakad exceptional (though didn't bought the car, had to cancel my booking). I went there for Alto, test drove swift, SX4, and booked Ritz that too after multiple test drives of both petrol and diesel. They also dropped me to my home once.
Booked Ritz but cancelled it for Fiesta, and guess what the SE came to my house to return the booking cheque (as it was delayed by couple of days). Realized that they are more to build a relation then mere selling a car. Not sure if all M delaers are same but this one was indeed exceptional.

My Car Pune ( Wakad ) is the worst
plz plz don't go there, they always speak lie as well as they are not reliable.
my experience is too bad, as well suffer a lot. till the booking they are very nice, after the booking they are worst.

Sai Service Deccan is the worst!!
plz plz plz dont go there even if they are servicing your car for free. Period.
I agree with you. I too had worst experience Sai service Deccan branch.

Please don't buy it. If I would have seen these review earlier before buying car, it would have helped me.

No commitments. No gaurantee of proper service, No guarantee that you get your vehicle in good condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Car Pune ( Wakad ) is the worst
plz plz don't go there, they always speak lie as well as they are not reliable.
my experience is too bad, as well suffer a lot. till the booking they are very nice, after the booking they are worst.
Sir any specific reason. Could you please share the details.

Because i bought my Ertiga from that showroom. Till date i got excellent response.
Though i am not happy with there washing service in my first free service.
I raised my concern and they promptly sent there team and again clean my car after 2 week and waxed the car too.[:D]

Hi All - any more reviews of Maruti Suzuki dealers in Pune please ? any recent experiences with Maruti Suzuki dealers will help to approach the best dealer as I'm looking to book a MS car in Pune . ta.

I bought my Alto K10 from CHowgule's at Ambegaon and happy with it.
Buying experience was decent (it was three years back, so don't know current situation) and overall happy with after sales and service experience so far. Had few niggles, especially with the wheel alignment. But when I mentioned that in the feedback form, Service Dept. Manager personally did TD of my car to ensure that it gets resolved.

Our office had purchased two swift dzire s from chowgule (one VXi and one ZXi) last week both went for servicing and i found chowgule to be good. Dont know about the rest as i have not visited them personally.

Top Bottom