Best Maruti Dealer in South Bangalore and Views on Kalyani Motors

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends,
I am a newbie in this forum and has been reading quite a lot from many of the threads around. I stay in South Bangalore - Banashankari 3rd stage and is contemplating purchase of an Ertiga.

Initially i took test drives for I-20, Ford Classic and Ertiga and zeroed down to Ertiga.To be frank it was Ertiga right from beginning but i wanted to ensure that my decision is correct by taking test drives of the other 2 vehicles. To be fair both the other cars had their own strengths.

But in all these interactions with various dealers, i found the response of Maruti dealer to be poor. Even though they came immediately for a test drive, their sales people were not fully aware of their cars and their follow ups were non existant. It took few calls and raising voices for them to call me back. Now that the decision to buy has been made, i thought of finding out your experiences while purchasing.

Being in Banashankari nearest is Kalyani motors, but i don't mind going out a bit for the purchase part. When i am investing a good amount of hard earned money, i hope its not wrong to expect a memorable purchase.

If any of you have experience with kalyani motors, would love to hear from them. Alternately please suggest a good dealer around.

Safe Driving and a Happy Independence Day in advance

Re: Best Maruti Dealer in South Bangalore & Comments on Kalyani Motors, Nayandanahlli

Hi Nandan,

Glad to know that you are close to my place (Kathriguppe).

With self experience (in 2005) and as I know through friends, BIMAL is one of the best dealers to go in for new cars. I bought Alto Lxi in 2005 with them and couple of other friends also got their Swifts from them two years back.

Why don't you check with them once? They have showrooms on Old Airport Road, opp to old kemp fort (now Total Mall) and at Mahadevapura.

Infact, I went to Garuda to check Ertiga (before buying New Fiesta) couple of months back and their customer friendly approach was very nice. You can check with them also if you feel Bimal is far from your place.

I gave my car for service to Kalyani twice and not that impressed even with their basic cleaning. You can check with all the three and whoever gives better deal/response, you can fix with them.

All the best,
Harish

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Hello Harish,
Thank you for the reply. Yes, will check with both of them. For me it was quite perplexing that dealers will take a potential client so lightly. Once i am eligible for PM will be in touch with you, as am your neighbor.

There is one called MARS enterprises - its a maruti authorized service station at ashwath nagar, closed to mekri circle. Its been there for more than 20 years. I have been servicing my 800 since i brought it and can vouch for it.

Try with Surkasha Car care - Electronics City.. You will not regret ..9449865646 is contact number of marketing head Mr. Ananad.. He is gem of person.

Before making deal, I was also following up with Kalyani but they did not show much interest.

Try with Surkasha Car care - Electronics City.. You will not regret ..9449865646 is contact number of marketing head Mr. Ananad.. He is gem of person.

Before making deal, I was also following up with Kalyani but they did not show much interest.
Thanks Buddy, but I was asking about North Bangalore and you are suggesting on extreme south [clap]

Hello Everyone,

My apologies for reviving an old thread, but while searching I came across this thread and I wanted to know whether anyone has availed any services or purchases from Kalyani motors lately. Any response on this would be greatly appreciated?

Yes ,I had an experience with them ,for purchase of a new vehicle. A girl called twice ,I went their once and that's it. The Sales person was ignorant about the products and they were not in a mood to negotiate or sell any products.

Yes ,I had an experience with them ,for purchase of a new vehicle. A girl called twice ,I went their once and that's it. The Sales person was ignorant about the products and they were not in a mood to negotiate or sell any products.
Was this the Bannerghatta Road branch?

Can anyone else comment on their service quality?

Best service center for wagon r

Hello guys,

I am planning to get my car serviced in this month. I would like to know which is the best service center for Maruti wagon r in Bengaluru east.

I don't wish to go to company service center as it was very costly the last time I serviced my vehicle there. The justification that they had given me for high costs was that Bangalore is A class city (don't know wat that means) and hence as per policy they have higher rates.

I am not sure if there is similar thread already in the forum. If so just share the link and I will visit the thread.

Top Bottom