Best Internet Browser?

Which Browser?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team
Looks like no one has tried Opera. I have it on my cell. Its called mini Oper or something. Works really great.Has options like blocking images,etc which really cut down the charges.
I've too used the Opera but on desktop, Found nothing to be so special except color scheme.

OT: Talking about removing images etc, Our forum also have this feature which you can use while surfing from Cell. Just check your User CP > Edit Options. [:)]

Drive Safe,
350Z

I am using Firefox.
What I like best about this is the add-ons ... you can customize the interface to a great extent ... and one of them ... downloadhelper lets me download youtube videos without having to go thru a long loop of download sites ... converts the video into any format you want too.

I am using Firefox.
What I like best about this is the add-ons ... you can customize the interface to a great extent ... and one of them ... downloadhelper lets me download youtube videos without having to go thru a long loop of download sites ... converts the video into any format you want too.
exactly the reason i have firefox now
or else i have switched to Google Chrome
pretty good it is!

exactly the reason i have firefox now
or else i have switched to Google Chrome
pretty good it is!
[:)]
What other add-ons are you using?
Or for that matter, what other add-ons are all of you using?
My favourites are
British English Dictionary
Morning Coffee
Read it Later.

Easy ... when you are in MF, go to tools, you will get a tab called Add -ons.
When you click on that, you will get a screen which displays your current add-ons.
On the top left is a "Get Add-Ons" button.
Click on that, you can search by function, name, or just browse thru the popular ones and add what you like.
Best part it ... after adding something, you can always delete it later, if you feel it is not useful.
Morning Coffee is a single button that is added to your toolbar, clicking on which will open all the pages that you want opened. (TAI is added to my morning coffee!!)
You can program Morning coffee to open each site, every time you click on it, or only or week days, or whenever.
It is like a one touch favourites, with added scheduling functions.
Read it Later is just that ... any internet page you like, you just click on read it later, it is like a bookmark, but simpler, and easier to get rid of, once you have read the page.

Top Bottom