Best Hyundai Dealer / Showroom in Kolkata

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,

By next week I’m going to book my 1st car, Hyundai Fluidic Verna. As you know its my 1st car so I’ve lots of expectation from it. Also in the other hand I’m looking to save myself from unnecessary and fake charges. That’s why I’m looking for the best Hyundai dealer in Kolkata.

From my home Mukesh Hyundai at Kestopur is the nearest one and also I’ve got a test drive and quotation from there. But the approach of the sales guy isn’t so good. He was offering only 10k discount, that was last month. Also later I got some bad internet reviews of this dealers, not sure whats true.

I had a previous experience in Bengal Hyundai at park street, but that was also long time back for one family member car and I forget those days.

So anyone having knowledge about Kolkata Hyudai dealer would be appreciative, previous experience etc. I look forward to hear.

Thanks in advance!

350Z

Core Team
By next week I’m going to book my 1st car, Hyundai Fluidic Verna. As you know its my 1st car so I’ve lots of expectation from it. Also in the other hand I’m looking to save myself from unnecessary and fake charges. That’s why I’m looking for the best Hyundai dealer in Kolkata.

From my home Mukesh Hyundai at Kestopur is the nearest one and also I’ve got a test drive and quotation from there. But the approach of the sales guy isn’t so good. He was offering only 10k discount, that was last month. Also later I got some bad internet reviews of this dealers, not sure whats true.
There’s no best dealer as I mentioned elsewhere. It’s not necessary that if someone else had a bad experience with a dealer, you may have it too. However, it’s important to beware and take the reviews as pointers while dealing with a specific dealership. Example: If they’re notorious for delays in delivering the car, then get the expected date written on an official letterhead with term that you’ll cancel the booking if delivery is stretched beyond it and won’t be held liable to pay the cancellation amount. Do survey with various showrooms and look out for the most suitable deal around. Plus, overall attitude and dealership atmosphere counts too. Keep this in mind. Good luck for the new car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
One of my friend got his i10 from Spring Hyundai.He has good experience with the dealer till date.Check once with spring Hyundai if possible.
Spring Hyundai is way too far away from my home. I’ve already booked the car at Bengal Hyundai, for the start it looks good. The sales guy from them is decent and helpful. Lets see how it goes. I’ve bad experience with Mukesh Hyundai as I described in my another post.

I have purchased Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS for Bengal Hyundai Rajarhat Showroom. It was one of the best experiences for me. I had exchanged my Old Santro of 2006 and I got the best deal which was not matched by any dealership in the town and the transfer of ownership was very smooth. All staff over there were very polite and cooperative and Car loan was also taken care of by them. The only problem I faced is the car registration part due to which we got our car after 2 days of the committed date. I think it was not their fault case was stuck in Saltlake RTO. Once again Thanks Bengal Hyundai.

Top Bottom