Best Hatch back within 3.5 - 5 lakhs.

@ Mukesh Why does he want to go for a very old car which is in for a long time now? Ask him to go for something new. If he liked Santro then he will surely like i10 too!

Why not Figo?

I think your friend is looking for features , so Beat is the best car for him. Has got the features , looks fresh and comes with 3years or 1,00,000KMS promise!

Thread Starter #18
@ Mukesh Why does he want to go for a very old car which is in for a long time now? Ask him to go for something new. If he liked Santro then he will surely like i10 too!

Why not Figo?

I think your friend is looking for features , so Beat is the best car for him. Has got the features , looks fresh and comes with 3years or 1,00,000KMS promise!
One of his friend has got the Xing at 3.75 lac.
As clearence stock, & they are hiking the price next year.

His budget is strictly within 3.5-5 lac max & not above that.

Xing-GLS is costing him 4.28 lac on road with Ice Insurance etc.

ACC was my suggestion.
-----------Next Post-----------
i too would recommend the beat. chevy ASS might be a bit of a concern. but with their 1,00,000kms/3yrs free maintainance promise, it should not be a problem.

hyundai-GLS?? you mean the santro GLS?? i would not recommend the santro. its an age old car and may not be suitable for the youth IMO. but to be frank, santro has got no problems as such. its just that its been in the market for a while now. and rumours are heard that the production will be stopped soon.
Oops its Xing Metallic-GLS.

Last edited:
So if you take out ACC from the list you can have a look at i10 and Figo. Xing looks a bit dated IMO and nobody will even know that its a new car if he brings it to road!

Thread Starter #21
Update Xing GLS Metallic Booked

Thanks for so many response guys.

My friend booked Xing GLS.
On Road 443580 /-
With ICE.

Top Bottom