Best Entry Level Diesel Sedan: Manza / Dzire / Etios / Fiesta Classic

Best Entry Level Diesel Sedan?

• Total voters
Re: Best Entry level Diesel Sedan Manza-Dezire-Etios-Fiesta Classic-Verito-Indigo eCS

amm guy told me that he got 70k discount on manza 2 days ago
Is it available across the model or limited to petrol ones only ? Is Aura ABS included in this discount ?[confused]

@Autosafari:
Are you sure you have driven a Manza as well as a Fiesta both?
Okay what my driving experience says that Manza looses nearly all its appeal once you cross 120-130 kph mark or even 110 mark and has the best(that's a joke) NVH levels too and I am yet to understand where does the Manza matches the high-speed stability and sportiness of a Fiesta?Also the pliant ride of a Fiesta?
Yes in terms of space,interiors and features its head and shoulders above the Fiesta.

@Thetraveller:
Even I too love the way the Verito drives but still there is a lot missing in the car.
C'mon, Manza is good even above 110 kmph. And first, I don't like Ford (my bias) & secondly, there is much more than just drivability of the car. When I drive a car, I also need to ensure that rest of the passengers are comfortable & Manza beats Fiesta by miles when it comes to comfort. Fiesta is good only if you are driving alone or with just co-passenger. The rear seat of Fiesta is no better than hatchback car.

Btw, how does it compare between Manza & Sunny ??

Re: Best Entry Level Diesel Sedan: Manza / Dzire / Etios / Fiesta Classic and More

I have test driven Fiesta and it was cramped for me, a six footer. I bought Manza thinking that it will be a slow mover.

Now my Manza which has covered over 16000km and I can say that Manza is very stable even at high speeds and has good pickup even after 130 kms. It reaches 170 easily without the passengers ever knowing the speed and does it quick. Even in Bangalore traffic I have no problem keeping the car ahead of the traffic.

I don't know why everybody is saying that Manza is not a handler. I find no issues with handling the car at high speeds. Twice it has exceeded even my expectation in tight situations.

I find it fun to drive in the city and the highway.

Fiesta may be a good car to drive. That doesn't Manza a bad handler.

Re: Best Entry level Diesel Sedan Manza-Dezire-Etios-Fiesta Classic-Verito-Indigo eCS

Fiesta may be in handling but Manza is the best amoung the listed in terms of ride quality.
Looks like now its my turn,so congrats mate on your 100th post, and yes even though Fiesta has got great handling and Logan super drivable diesel engine,but no beating a Manza when you want a complete car.

Re: Best Entry Level Diesel Sedan: Manza / Dzire / Etios / Fiesta Classic and More

I have test driven Fiesta and it was cramped for me, a six footer. I bought Manza thinking that it will be a slow mover.

Now my Manza which has covered over 16000km and I can say that Manza is very stable even at high speeds and has good pickup even after 130 kms. It reaches 170 easily without the passengers ever knowing the speed and does it quick. Even in Bangalore traffic I have no problem keeping the car ahead of the traffic.

I don't know why everybody is saying that Manza is not a handler. I find no issues with handling the car at high speeds. Twice it has exceeded even my expectation in tight situations.

I find it fun to drive in the city and the highway.

Fiesta may be a good car to drive. That doesn't Manza a bad handler.
You are so true,any body who doubts Manza's handling should read OVERDRIVE oct 2009 issue in which they compare Manza head on with cars like Linea,Fiesta,and Dezire and guess what Manza beats all other cars hollow in that comparo, Bert D'souza the writer of that comparo (deputy editor) writes that :Manza has got the best ride/handling combination of all cars in the comparo", and he termed Manza as best entry level sedan without even bringing its price in the equation.

Looks like now its my turn,so congrats mate on your 100th post, and yes even though Fiesta has got great handling and Logan super drivable diesel engine,but no beating a Manza when you want a complete car.

Yes thats it Xover[thumbsup]

Manza is a complete car

And thanks[;)]

My vote goes for Manza & i'm expecting Manza CS[:D]

My vote goes for Manza & i'm expecting Manza CS[:D]
No, no....please no CS. It will be disastrous for Manza as it will take out the GOOD FACTOR in it. Also, Tata Motors has confirmed that there will be no CS on Manza[clap].

As of now, there will be 'Celebration Edition' of Manza coming up by end of this year & car will be done up by some fashion designer who also has works on Lakme Fashion Week[angel]. Only 1000 units will be produced.

No, no....please no CS. It will be disastrous for Manza as it will take out the GOOD FACTOR in it. Also, Tata Motors has confirmed that there will be no CS on Manza[clap].

Is it? Personally i like manza a lot, but due to parking issue in my home i expected Manza cs.

If there is no Manza cs, then i'll definitely i'll go for Manza(BLACK COLOR)[evil]

Is it? Personally i like manza a lot, but due to parking issue in my home i expected Manza cs.

If there is no Manza cs, then i'll definitely i'll go for Manza(BLACK COLOR)[evil]
In that case you can look at new Vista, Sedan Class. Will solve your parking probs too + space is good inside, just bear with the centrally placed speedos.

If not, enjoy the space of Manza [:)].

Vista is also a Fabulous car, but i need boot space to carry more things for long journey.

So decided to go for Manza on coming year.

Is it available across the model or limited to petrol ones only ? Is Aura ABS included in this discount ?[confused]
I have no idea didn't cared to ask him that but he is diesel freak so I am sure it must be diesel but will ask him tomorrow let you know

Hey AppU,

Again disappointment for you. There is no Manza in black colour now.

Hey AppU,

Again disappointment for you. There is no Manza in black colour now.

Oh my god, No black color in manza.

My dad friend brought Black manza one & half year back in Thiruvandram. The car looks really stunning & I fell in love at my first sight.

Is there any hope to get Manza in Black in next year?

Top Bottom