Best Entry Level Diesel Sedan: Manza / Dzire / Etios / Fiesta Classic

Best Entry Level Diesel Sedan?

• Total voters
The new Etios with better NVH, better suspension and marked improved interiors, its going to give a tough competition to its peers. Ofcourse, Dzire will be unaffected unless there is a entry level sedan car launched which is cheaper than the maruti cars in terms of parts, localization, maintenance and ASS etc no matter how the Dzire looks.

I also noticed the revolutionary reduction in NVH levels as compared to previous etios.
And I am sure etios is going to garner more votes on this thread from here onwards.

Last edited:
The interiors of Manza are much better even than the latest refreshed Etios. And now it is the cheapest of all and carries the national diesel engine.

It is win-win to buy Manza now.

Cheers,
Anshuman

In that case, I think we should take out the Manza as it is no way a compact Sedan like others and can include Amaze here and also Sail UVA sedan too

The thread says "Entry Level Diesel Sedan".

We categorize entry level based on price and not the size of the car. Manza very well fits in C1 segment and competes with Dzire, Etios, Classic, Sail,Verito,Indigo CS and now Amaze.

Cheers,
Anshuman

The thread says "Entry Level Diesel Sedan".

We categorize entry level based on price and not the size of the car. Manza very well fits in C1 segment and competes with Dzire, Etios, Classic, Sail,Verito,Indigo CS and now Amaze.

Cheers,
Anshuman
Oh !! sorry buddy, I missed out reading the thread title properly and was under the impression of compact sedans[:)]

Do remember friends, Amaze is a CS sedan and in no comparison with the space of Manza[:)]
Manza is only about space, so it i would prefer it as a best chauffeur driven car.

Though manza has class leading space, i still don't understand why it's not preferred in the taxi segment, all i see now is the Etios (which is currently doing huge nos only in "Taxi" segment) followed by Dzire tour and Vista to some extent. Maybe for the reason of A.S.S?

Manza is only about space, so it i would prefer it as a best chauffeur driven car.

Though manza has class leading space, i still don't understand why it's not preferred in the taxi segment, all i see now is the Etios (which is currently doing huge nos only in "Taxi" segment) followed by Dzire tour and Vista to some extent. Maybe for the reason of A.S.S?
It is not because of ASS Vishwas, it is because the Club class is leading the segment and price also matter to the taxi guy[:)]

Top Bottom