Best Dealership for ICE in South India?

Thread Starter #1
i would like to know which is best ice showroom or shops worth a visit in south india preferebally kerala ,karnataka , tamilnadu.

looking for serious stuffs for my punto .

thanks

Yes you can try out even Technokrat in Chennai! But these guys are really really pricey!

no idea about their tuning etc , but they supply genuine products (just heard this among the dealers) , so naturally when they supply quality products , they must tune them to perfect!!

and jayadev , there is one store in pondicherry by name .......

In bangalore, I would say "EVO" is a reputed place. Its run by Satya.

Yeah we get some products from them too , some rare products![evil]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
thanks for all those suggestions, i am planning for a trip just for the purchase.

kerala is one of the worst market for same (literally for everything except gold)that is what i realized lately

dhaya, just learnt technocrat demands a whopping 20k as service charge(thanks to 350z/zinam for that link) thanks for that too ,hope at least a visit won't cost me a fortune

thanks raj_5004, i will add "evo" in my list i have never been to Bangalore let this be an excuse.

ilango, make it clear please. i am not looking for getting ice done by somebody. but it would be a shopping for what i wish for and of course an interactive diy would be best thing .

and if you have some in store i would be more than happy to meet you too.

yes along with ice i prefer to have some bright head lamps without changing the stock wiring or relays. and something else too which i haven't decided yet , suggestions are welcome btw..!!

@jayadev, having heard the ICE setup from ilango's lancer and a few other cars with similar/better ICE setups in Coimbatore (had been there with ilango), I can say that i haven't heard better setups till now (though i haven't been around many nice setups being a rookie to ICE world, we know a proper setup when we see one)

Now that you have again reminded me of ICE, can't stop thinking about completing my ICE setup for the ikon.

HU & amps are being sourced from the US and expected to arrive on Jan 18th.

Seriously saving Vitamin M for Components + sub + wiring kit.

hopefully my setup should be complete by Jan end if all goes well and the entire responsibility lies with Mr. Ilango Jupiter [music]

thanks for all those suggestions, i am planning for a trip just for the purchase.

kerala is one of the worst market for same (literally for everything except gold)that is what i realized lately

dhaya, just learnt technocrat demands a whopping 20k as service charge(thanks to 350z/zinam for that link) thanks for that too ,hope at least a visit won't cost me a fortune

thanks raj_5004, i will add "evo" in my list i have never been to Bangalore let this be an excuse.

ilango, make it clear please. i am not looking for getting ice done by somebody. but it would be a shopping for what i wish for and of course an interactive diy would be best thing .

and if you have some in store i would be more than happy to meet you too.

yes along with ice i prefer to have some bright head lamps without changing the stock wiring or relays. and something else too which i haven't decided yet , suggestions are welcome btw..!!
Select the amplifiers first (according to your need)
then the subwoofer.
then the head unit

And holy satan's audison in my car was with the clarion 785 head unit , which failed to work now.
i have placed order for couple of head units and waiting for some to come
may be a kenwood 7009 [evil]

Thread Starter #9
i would need monoblock amp preferably < 800watts.

15"subwoors

4 good speakers to replace stock ones

power cables some plug n play type connectors for same (to remove the setup easily)

i have an excite 400 watts stereo amp and it sounds alright so i wont need main amp.

no i do not want hu as my stock one seems alright.

Last edited:
best ice shop in mangalore

can any one suggest best ice shop in mangalore karnataka. for my ambassadoor mark4 and tata manza, budget below 20k each thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
my dads ambassadoor car needed to be rewired can u suggest in coimbatore where it can be done who is the best in car electricals

Hello guys, for my opinion i found Power zone in chennai doing a great job, even i done my car recently there. they are good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom