Best Commuter Bike?? (Now Bought Pulsar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Vijay! Which color have you bought? Though others may say to choose some other bike , Pulsar is the best when it comes to commuting with its great FE!

Thread Starter #20
Thanks man.

Congrats Vijay! Which color have you bought? Though others may say to choose some other bike , Pulsar is the best when it comes to commuting with its great FE!
Thankyou CD, its black colour.

Hey, congrats on your new ride buddy! Please start an ownership thread with come cool pictures!
Shynish, thankyou sir, would surely do in a day or so.Pictures were uploaded but some problem in the server of TAI which didnt let those upload.

Congratz Vijay !!

Thankyou boss.

Pulsar is unbeatable in India youth market.

Hey congrats Vijay for the ride! Wel I would have suggested you to go for Pulsar180 since I am a proud owner of this beast! Nways Pulsar150 is also not a bad choice, I owned it previously!
Cheers!!
Ride Safe!!

350Z

Core Team
Shynish, thankyou sir, would surely do in a day or so.Pictures were uploaded but some problem in the server of TAI which didnt let those upload.
Hi vijay, Please re-size the images and then upload, it should work fine. Else, use the imageshack instead and congratulations for getting your new ride.

Drive Safe,
350Z

You are welcome sir! Please let us know if you have any trouble in uploading / or facing any error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom