Best Chauffeur Driven Cars You Can Buy in India

Having read through the thread, it appears that the Vista is most liked car as "the Best Chauffeur driven hatch".

I feel like hiring a "Chauffeur" for my Vista [lol]

Hatch: Indica Vista, i20
Midsize Sedan: Nissan Sunny and City
Luxury Sedan: Corolla Altis and Renault Fluence (Laura and Jetta are driver oriented cars)
Premium Sedan: Skoda Superb and Hyundai Sonata (Accord is very old so not in my list)

it was indeed the best before and to some extent it still is though a lot of cars have beated it and somehow my back aches when I sit in an Amby nowadays.

Haha,how can one forget an Amby.
I still believe that this car has got one of the most comfy rear seats in the 10 lac price bracket and the horrible driving experience make it purely chauffeur driven car.

Don't kill me for saying this but how about this old Dowager for rear seat comfort?
Haha,how can one forget an Amby.
I still believe that this car has got one of the most comfy rear seats in the 10 lac price bracket and the horrible driving experience make it purely chauffeur driven car.
This is the reason India is still considered a 3rd world country. Come one guys. The Amby needed to be scrapped 50 years ago. The Contessa was a much better car.

Well,I find every Honda sedan(City,Civic and Accord)fantastic for both self and chauffeur driven.
They really have some of the most comfy rear seats.

well they indeed have but somehow I don't think Civic is that comfortable. My back hurts after a long drive in my Civic. Sold it off just 2 weeks ago.

Corolla Altis diesel is a good chauffer driven car in India. Because
1. it looks good, (my opinion)
2. its a reliable toyota car (lesser repairs),
3.has an excellent fuel mileage (16 in city and 21 on highways),
4. its engine is not really a driving enthusiasts vehicle, (1.4 ltr)
5. the number of gear changes one needs to make in bumper to bumper traffic(6)

Btw, i own the same car and i have a driver for my daily use [:)]and drive on my own when the traffic is less..[;)]

Top Bottom