Best Car Perfume?

350Z

Core Team
Yeah. Rs.200 is a good price. Naveen, Keep us updated on how long it lasts. Main problem with most of the car perfumes is they don't work any longer than 2 Months.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I think it was My shaldan only which I found at Carnation, The price is somewhere around Rs.400 - 500 but I didn't went for it. Shall try this one next time. Naveen, How long does it lasts?

Drive Safe,
350Z
honestly speaking, i had never heard about this perfume. Will surely give it a try. Btw how many days does this last for?

U guys can check the site. They even provide online shopping. Minimum order of $10. Buying over the net is also cheaper than what 350Z had mentioned. Check it out.

350Z

Core Team
IMHO, we should not hang anything to the IRVM. It will easily obscure the view and you can never guess the consequences.

But I have never seen any hangable perfumes. Is it available commonly?
yes i think they are available easily in some good car accessory stores and hey, that it not big but just small rectangle shape. i don't think there should be any cause of worry to hang something in IRVMS as long as it is small enough. many many people hang something or another in their IRVMs!
While googling, Here are pictures I found of 'hanging' car air fresheners

car-air-freshener.jpg

car_photo_211930_7.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
I received an E-Mail yesterday from Glade Sport. It seems to be a new car air freshener in market. Any one tried this?

gladesport.jpg

2.gif

glade-emailer_01_03.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
I have used Glade container perfume and wasnt satisfied with it.
Means Glade is not new in the market? I never heard about them earlier though. Also, the price seems to be little high in comparison with Ambi-Pur but I liked the color shades/design of bottle; it can probably go well with most of the car’s interiors.

Pricing is good , maybe 350Z you can try it and put up a review!
So you are afraid to try something new? [;)]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Means Glade is not new in the market? I never heard about them earlier though. Also, the price seems to be little high in comparison with Ambi-Pur but I liked the color shades/design of bottle; it can probably go well with most of the car’s interiors.

Drive Safe,
350Z
This is new to India. I got this from Malaysia some 6 months back. I got a value pack for 120/- which had 3 containers. A good offer.
But, this didnt provide enough smell. I had to bring the container near the blower to get the smell. And moreover, the 3 containers ran out too fast.
You can judge from the time.
Jan last week got them. Used all three. and I started using new one from May (Currently I have that in my car. Will let you know the name tomorrow. It's performing well)

Thread Starter #41
U guys can check the site. They even provide online shopping. Minimum order of $10. Buying over the net is also cheaper than what 350Z had mentioned. Check it out.
You forgot the shipping cost. It is a whooping 46.95$ to ship to India!!
If somebody is coming down from US, you could get it through them though.

AMG

Suspended
Roll down the windows, take in the fresh air.
The worlds BEST perfume.

Dont try this in the city.

AMG

Suspended
Hey dude
i have already put a warning sign.
Dont try this in city.
This is only for those long highway drives.

You forgot the shipping cost. It is a whooping 46.95$ to ship to India!!
If somebody is coming down from US, you could get it through them though.
Oh yes..
This is common in all major shops. You dont need to get it online. Especially in Blore.. My bro in law get these from blore..

Top Bottom