Best Automatic Hatchback to Buy.

Looking towards this thread I am not able to stop myself from concluding

There are only three hatchbacks available with Auto transmission
Out of which
I10 feels not so good vehicle
I20 is over budget.

A* is the only left out with solid back up of ASS and resale value.

‘’ nijuej’’ you have got no other option than A*

My brother has an Astar AT, which gives 17 kms/ltr in the highway with 100% AC. It is calculated on tank full to tank full method during his recent visit to Durgapur and back. It is approx. around 13 kms/ltr. in the city with 100% AC. Astar AT has VXI model only. The photo posted by nijuej is most probably of MT version and not of AT. It costs about Rs.5 lacs on road in Kolkata.

My brother has an Astar AT, which gives 17 kms/ltr in the highway with 100% AC. It is calculated on tank full to tank full method during his recent visit to Durgapur and back. It is approx. around 13 kms/ltr. in the city with 100% AC. Astar AT has VXI model only. The photo posted by nijuej is most probably of MT version and not of AT. It costs about Rs.5 lacs on road in Kolkata.
Good that you came and gave real world results . For the OP a* is the best option.

my i10 1.2 Manual is giving me 12kmpl in city and 13kmpl on highway with 100% AC, i can say that she drank petrol like anything pathetic in terms of fuel average but engine is a gem and interiors are much better than A*.

astr gets only 8-9kmpl [surprise]
Oops, sorry. I was talking about I-10 which gives 8-9kmpl in city!
I would suggest you to go for A-star. [:)]

Are you sure 8-9 is what I 10 gives a* whatever I have heard and read gives anything between 14-19
Well, most of the people who owned an I-10 automatic complained mostly about its less FE than anything else!
14-19 is complete crap. I bet you won't get anything above 15kmpl!

my i10 1.2 Manual is giving me 12kmpl in city and 13kmpl on highway with 100% AC, i can say that she drank petrol like anything pathetic in terms of fuel average but engine is a gem and interiors are much better than A*.
well, I agree to that, even though the FE is less, the vehicle is quite good other than some steering rattle issues for some people!

HELP PPL.!!! In need of an automatic hatchback petrol, seems like 2 options i10 & A-star. Been getting mixed reviews...[frustration]

Requirements:
- Sturdy drive (traffic n highway)
- Maintenance cost

Going to add a CNG kit so mileage NOT an issue, rear passenger space NOT a priority, mostly 1 passenger.
Probably spend on the interiors, add a music system, leather seats etc.

Enlighten me ppl...... [confused]

HELP PPL.!!! In need of an automatic hatchback petrol, seems like 2 options i10 & A-star. Been getting mixed reviews...[frustration]

Requirements:
- Sturdy drive (traffic n highway)
- Maintenance cost

Going to add a CNG kit so mileage NOT an issue, rear passenger space NOT a priority, mostly 1 passenger.
Probably spend on the interiors, add a music system, leather seats etc.

Enlighten me ppl...... [confused]
I would surely vote for the A-star than the i10. A-star gives more mileage, less maintenance & after all its Maruti! [:)]

Top Bottom