Best Airport in India?

Best Air Port in India?

• Total voters
Iguess I like T3, and then followed by Hyderabad and Mumbai (Santacruz 1B). Actually there tie between Mumbai and Hyderabad.

Now you see Mumbai Sahar has been renovated big time and i guess, once i get a chance to See it, I guess it would be rated as number one.

However, approach road and landscaping done to Hyderabad Airport remains my all time favorite. Guess no other airport can beat it.

As per my preference,

Hyderabad is very good in terms of location, service, cleanliness. [clap]

Bangalore is the 2nd place. everything is good like Hyd, except the traffic to & from Airport.

Mumbai - as usual is very busy & congested. (I had been in the evening time)

Chennai - No much development. Same place, Improper maintenance. Heard some small accidents too happen because of infrastructure.

Not been to Delhi & Kolkatta.

350Z

Core Team
I have been to Hyderabad airport numerous times now. It's one of the better airports in India in terms of infrastructure. But it has the laziest security staff I've ever seen.

Drive Safe,
350Z

In my personal view Hyderabad looks more unique because of its location and its outside landscaping which gives a nice feeling when we enter airport and there absolutely no feeling of claustrophobic where as other airports which are in the middle of city cannot match with this feeling

Top Bottom