Benefits of External Door Visors?

Re: Door Visor – Benefits and Discussions

Looking good Gears i always wanted something like these on my car but i have a fear someone will keep hand on it or lean on it and break it!

The visors are looking nice gears. Just get a lip spoiler and your DZire will look great. Good to know that you did the installation yourself, since installations of these items involves no complications. As a matter of fact the installers try to shell out money for these small works.

350Z

Core Team

Normally if the installation is done outside, how much do they charge?

Drive Safe,
350Z

They are very useful especially in the rainy season.
Yes not only in rainy seasons; but also in normal days to keep the window slightly open. (Check the first pic; the window is slightly open!)

nice one gears, the Door Visor looks really cool.
Thanks mate. There were other options in silver too; but I opted for black ones.

Looking good Gears i always wanted something like these on my car but i have a fear someone will keep hand on it or lean on it and break it!
Thanks Dhaya. I also have the same fear, but I dont think that they are that much hard to break and too much soft to bend. [roll]

The visors are looking nice gears. Just get a lip spoiler and your DZire will look great. Good to know that you did the installation yourself, since installations of these items involves no complications. As a matter of fact the installers try to shell out money for these small works.
Thanks Akash. Yes a lip spoiler is missing(the OE type ones) hopefully will get it after monsoons and also alloys are missing I guess.

A neatly executed DIY job.[thumbsup]
Thanks Surender!

Drive Safe,
350Z
Dont know Vibhor. May be around 50-100bucks. Here rates are fixed for particular things. Either the shopkeeper takes the money with the product (ie with installation) and gives to the installer or the installer takes the installer takes it seperately. However I didnt even bothered to as about the fitting because I wanted to it myself with my satisfaction.:biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z
The charges depends on the installer. I have seen installers charging between 100-200 bucks for installation of petty things like ORVMs etc. So i guess for the visors they would charge around 50-100 bucks, though the installation has nothing complicated in it.

Recently i have purchased AutoPom Door Rain Visor for my Brio. though i can find adhesive sticker on the visor. I want suggestion from you guys, how to do it perfectly. Or it is better to get it installed at the auto shop itself.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Tigor Owners - any one fixed these Sun Visors on your cars?

My Tata dealer is recommending to fix it, but I am just thinking how it will look (some cars with Sun visors looks more stylish but not all (My Alto K10 have it and it looks nice also).

Please share your views.!

My Tata dealer is recommending to fix it, but I am just thinking how it will look (some cars with Sun visors looks more stylish but not all (My Alto K10 have it and it looks nice also).

Please share your views.!
Do you mean door visors ? Please see my Tigor thread , I bought them online for Rs 800 and installed of my own.

Akash1886

Honoured Member

That's a useful thing. I got the same installed from my dealer too. They come in handy when the car is parked in hot summers exposed to the sunlight for long. You may open a slit to let the hot air vent out from the windows. Do negotiate the price for them and don't just pay what the accessory guy quotes. Secondly, keep a close look on the solution they use to clean the surface prior to fixing these. That's how they look. If I remember correctly, I was charged around Rs. 850/- (after negotiating 50% discount).

20180803_140035.jpg

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom