Benefits of External Door Visors?

Oh this is very bad , lucky that i don have anything to worry like these in my area!

I once left my Pulsar's keys in the night in the bike itself by mistake and the next day it was still lying there only!

Re: Door Visors

Okey guyz I am planning to go for these door visors for my Silver DZire in Black colour.
So I wanna ask Surender since he has got those on his ride, and other members who have got them; is it worth to go for these visors?

Go ahead gears, door visors not only enhance the visual appeal but also give you freedom to roll down your window while it is still raining. However, make sure you go for good ones which usually cost around 1k. The visors are available at a cost as low as 500bucks, but they are brittle and tend to crack soon.

Go ahead gears, door visors not only enhance the visual appeal but also give you freedom to roll down your window while it is still raining. However, make sure you go for good ones which usually cost around 1k. The visors are available at a cost as low as 500bucks, but they are brittle and tend to crack soon.
I am worried about the aerodynamics of the car. People say any thing extra will effect the aerodynamics of the car. And since my car runs mostly on highways I thought to ask so before installing them.[roll]

Thread Starter #23

I am worried about the aerodynamics of the car. People say any thing extra will effect the aerodynamics of the car. And since my car runs mostly on highways I thought to ask so before installing them.[roll]
These visors are a protective during rains,and it also prevents our eyes from extreme heat reflections.
I haven't had any disturbance of aerodynamics,as the drawback can be felt when the adhesive gets loosened due to bad adhesive or improper method of sticking it.
Go for the one near 1k as Akash said,and watch out for fakes before installing,as i have already posted my experience.

Thread Starter #26

Where Can i get Sun visors for my tata sierra which looks like pajero ???
For Tata Sierra,it is quite difficult to get,as you have a detailed search in various shops.
Or else,try through other owners of Sierra,who also have plans to get it.If anyone gets it,then it can be bought for others also.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Re: Door Visor – Benefits and Discussions

but also give you freedom to roll down your window while it is still raining.
It’ll only help to partially open up the windows. They do look good on some cars though.

I am worried about the aerodynamics of the car. People say any thing extra will effect the aerodynamics of the car. And since my car runs mostly on highways I thought to ask so before installing them.
They say it correct. Most of these regular modifications (including show off spoilers) may slightly affect the aerodynamics of a standard car but I hope the difference should be negligible if car is driven under controlled speed limits.

Where Can i get Sun visors for my tata sierra which looks like pajero ???
Welcome to The Automotive India Ambi. Are you the owner of this Tata Sierra by any chance?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Okey guyz got these Door visors for my DZire yesterday. It was raining here in Mumbai from past 8-10 days so was not able to fix them. Yesterday there was some relief from the rain so I fixed them on my car.

There were many models available in the market but these were the ones which I liked the most. Actually guys were selling the one of SWIFT for the DZIRE too and they fool people saying that they are same; but it looked ugly. I have seen many DZires with that of Swift's but DZire printed on the Visor.

Finally after going through many different brand I found the exactly design which I needed. There were silver ones too; but I choose the black ones. Also the 3M tape is of good quality and the quality of plastic is perfect; not too hard and not too soft!

I got those for 950/- without fitting. And fitting was a DIY. Actually I have seen here guys sticking door visors; they simply peal off the 3M tape and stick them without any measuring of so. I did the fitting my self in peace and satisfaction. [evil]

Here are the pics.

The car is dirty giving a rally look!
:lol!:
e63(294).jpg

The rear end in shape of DZire.
e63(295).jpg

There is no/least gap on B pillar!

e63(296).jpg

350Z

Core Team

Neat installation of the sun visors. So do we have another DIY on its way?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Neat installation of the sun visors. So do we have another DIY on its way?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z!
BTW I have thought to do so; but sorry I was alone fitting them and could not click the pics. Also it was around 7:15pm when I started and it was a good time I guess(the daylight was good); but as soon as I completed one side and went to other side around 7:35; it became all dark, but I completed the work. It was the only free time I got and atmosphere was dry too. [:D]

Last edited:

Top Bottom