Became Punto Emotion-ed on 27th Jun 2012!

Guys, bought 'Belkin' car charger from Ebay [clap] Earlier was using multi pin charger. But, felt its better to replace it with universal USB charger. I use car charger mainly during long drive or during emergencies, not on a regular basis. Here are the pics -
Sorry I have belkin one only, By mistake I said blackberry. But this one does not fits properly in the slot, so need to do some sort of padding with papers on the metal arcs provided. And then it just slots perfectly into the hole.

Thread Starter #122
^^ dharmesh, I have used it only couple of times till now and luckily did not face any issue. Let me check in future.

Btw, guys this is an interesting website for FIAT spares - www.99rpm.com Heard its managed by a passionate Fiat owner.

^^ Man Wiper Blades for just Rs. 350. [surprise]. TASS charged Rs.700 for the same one year ago. [anger]

And Logos available for Rs.400 and TASS charged me Rs.1000. [anger]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #124
Man Wiper Blades for just Rs. 350. TASS charged Rs.700 for the same one year ago
Am seeing wiper blades priced at 900 & rear wiper at 690 in the site. Considering the quality of Punto's wiper blades, I dont mind paying 900 for spotless wipes.

And Logos available for Rs.400 and TASS charged me Rs.1000. [anger]
Yes, the site appears a good place to buy stuffs like logos. They are available at decent prices. Its a good option for people who face logo theft incidents [:D]

Thread Starter #128
Re: A 'dozen k' kms milestone

^^ Congrats RK. Welcome to online shopping world !

Btw, friends, completed 'dozen k' kms of 'emotional' association with my Punto [clap] She derserves a detailed review I guess [thinking]

Attachments

@CF Congrats buddy for Dozen K [:)], yes it needs a detailed report as well a celebration when I a in Bangalore[;)]

BTW, Today I received that Belkin charger fro ebay and its fits perfectly in power socket and charges the phone. I am left with a stand for the mobile to buy before I proceed to Bangalore.

Why you bought a cable, the same data cable given by Nokia with the charger can be used in the car, ok if you want both to be separate then its fine

Last edited:
Thread Starter #130
@CF Congrats buddy for Dozen K , yes it needs a detailed report as well a celebration when I a in Bangalore
Thanks RK. For sure we shall celebrate [:)] Yeah, need to pen down a report!

BTW, Today I received that Belkin charger fro ebay and its fits perfectly in power socket and charges the phone. I am left with a stand for the mobile to buy before I proceed to Bangalore
Good to know it fits in the slot [thumbsup] Yes, a car mobile holder is extremely usefull when you are using navigation.

Why you bought a cable, the same data cable given by Nokia with the charger can be used in the car, ok if you want both to be separate then its fine
Yes, I shall never remove car charger and cable from car. Because in case I do, it will never come back to car again [lol]. Hence, bought an additional one.

Thread Starter #132
When Blore Italian beauties 'walked the ramp' to Kanva reservoir

Friends, here are few pics of Bangalore Fiats meet and a quick early morning drive to Kanva reservoir (near Ramanagar, Mysore road) [:)]

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.JPG

6.jpg

6a.jpg

7.jpg

Attachments

@CF

Nice pics buddy !! and your Punto rocks[clap]

Is this a Fiat club in Bangalore ?? the place looks to be clean and neat and idle for a meet, bTW how far is that from Bangalore and how it will be in summers

Thread Starter #135
Nice pics buddy !! and your Punto rocks.

Is this a Fiat club in Bangalore ?? the place looks to be clean and neat and idle for a meet, bTW how far is that from Bangalore and how it will be in summers
RK, many thanks [thumbsup] Yes, it was Bangalore Fiat team meet. The place is called Kanva reservoir which is @ 60 kms from Bangalore. Its ideal to reach the place early in the morning to enjoy cool weather. After sun starts beating down, it gets really hot.

Awesome pics buddy, and nice place for the meet as well.
Thanks Vivek

Top Bottom