Became Punto Emotion-ed on 27th Jun 2012!

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys!

First things first: Missed this forum for few months as I was totally tied up with work and other personal aspects. Though was a passive visitor at times, couldn’t get going actively.

In the meantime, have a good news to share. Got behind the wheels of Red hot Italian beauty (1.3 MJD 76bhp) on 27th June [clap]I took the car from Aadya Motors, Blore. Mr. Sudhakar was my customer advisor who was of great help sright from the test drive till the delivery date. He was always available for any clarifications and ensured the requirements were taken care. The car was kept ready on time as promised and the delivery formalities were completed in quick time. Three Cheers to Aadya team !!! [thumbsup]

Selecting Punto was quite easy for me after test driving other cars in the segment and already I had personal experience with regards to highway manners of this car. Forums like Automotive India really did make my selection easy by providing untold features of this beauty. A special thanks to Punto owners in this forum who have inspired my decision to a great extent!!

Was busy enjoying the drive in the new beauty, hence the delayed post. Have driven @ 350 kms in last few days. Have just fell for the features of the car. Here are few initial pics of the Red hot beauty. More pics and ownership update to follow.

Attachments

carfreak many congrats [:)] , looks very hot in red.
Punto is TAIn's official car now.

Thread Starter #8
Punto is TAIn's official car now.
- Wow, this line bought a big smile. Felt honored [:D]

@ Visran, Raj, Jango, Surfer, Diehardi20 - Many thanks for the wishes!

PS: So far, I have been really impressed by Fiat guys at the showroom (Aadya Motors). Their treatment has driven away all the hiccups / mental block regarding customer treatment by Fiat [More so for me for having moved from Maurti to Fiat]. I was received extremely well everytime when I visited the showroom. Fiat staff were courteous enough all the time. Hope the same continues during service as well.

Congrats carfreak for your new car. Wish you many happy miles ahead with her.
Isn't that Aadya motors! I bought my Manza from them in march this year.
Punto is indeed a superb car, well built. And 1.3 MJD is our national diesel engine. [:)]
Waiting for a detailed ownership report.

Congrats for the Punto Carfreak.

Punto looks really hot specially in the last pic.

Enjoy and have good times with her

Congratulations for the Punto Buudy. One more Punto adds to TAI.

Your Punto is looking great in Red. Happy Motoring with your Italian beauty.

Hi Carfreak.. welcome back, hope I am not late to wish you ! Congrats for you new Punto !!

BTW : What about your well maintained alto ?

Thread Starter #14
@ Sooz_punto, Rightnow, Singh890 nd Varun, Thanks everyone for the wishes!

@ nozzlering, Yes! It was indeed Aadya.

Hey Varun, thnx buddy for the welcome! Oh, my black beauty (Alto) is still with me :)

Top Bottom