Battle of SUVs: Yeti vs Santa-Fe vs X1, and more!

Which is the all-rounder SUV?

• Skoda Yeti

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Hyundai Santa-Fe

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Ford Endeavour

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Chevrolet Captiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suzuki Vitara

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honda CR-V

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Nissan X-Trial

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Toyota Fortuner

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • BMW X1

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Alright. So now, we have a real good competition already going-on in the SUV Segment of India, which was recently stirred up with the launch of Hyundai Santa-Fe and Skoda Yeti. Coming up are the Mahindra world SUV and Force Motors 220HP SUV, Let us find out, according to you as a prospective buyer, which is the most capable, and an all-rounder SUV in this segment with a justified price tag. Now, let the polling begin!

Skoda Yeti
Skoda-Yeti_4x4_2011_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Hyundai Santa-Fe
Hyundai-Santa_Fe_2010_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg

Ford Endeavor
7T4G3993_1280x1024.jpg

Chevrolet Captiva
imgchevrolet%20captiva4.jpg

Maruti Grand Vitara
2009-suzuki-grand-vitara-tmr-8.jpg

Honda CR-V
2010-honda-cr-v-uk-01.jpg

Nissan X-Trial
b119.jpg

Toyota Fortuner
2009-toyota-fortuner-3.jpg
Pictures Source: Google Images

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well I guess CR-V and yeti are not "full fledged" SUV (more of a softroader) and will not stand a chance against the Likes of Endevour and x-trail.

Yup Yeti is a Crossover SUV & Honda CRV is a Crossover.

But they do have characteristics of SUV.

My vote goes to Honda CRV. It was a tough call though :).

There is no winner hands down since every car above has its own characteristics & abilities.

I love them all :)

A very tough call actually! No Vitara and CR-V for me , for me an SUV must be diesel! X-Trial too costly of the lot , ruled out. Fortuner not much VFM and huge waiting list! Endeavour no MT in 3.0L engine and no coil springs in rear , ruled out.

If i have the money i will definitely choose Santa-Fe because of its amazing looks , Hyundai's are reliable and Fuel efficient and its got the most powerful engine of the lot! My next choice is Captiva! Yeti i love the car but worried of A.S.S!

My pick would be Captiva or Santa-Fe but best all-rounder i would say Yeti only! So now i don know which car to vote!:tongue:

And hey you missed out TATA Aria.[;)]

There is no winner hands down since every car above has its own characteristics & abilities.

I love them all :)
+1. I share the same view. IMO all these SUVs are very capable in their own way.
So purely on the basis of styling, Honda CRV and Toyota Fortuner for me.

From the vfm perspective it has to be Yeti which appears to be the best of the lot..My vote goes for yeti..( am I in love with the yeti?)

YETI YETI YETI anyday!! i dont care about ass or brand value. for practicality YETI wins the game anyday, any night. [thumbsup] there are also hardly any need for off-roading. and well for poor roads, am sure yeti can handle them quite easily..

Thread Starter #14

350Z

Core Team
Whoa, The poll results are coming up as a surprise. It is head-on between the Toyota Fortuner and Hyundai Santa-Fe. No fan following of the Captiva?

And hey you missed out TATA Aria.
That thing belongs to an entirely different segment, altogether.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom