Battery for Hyundai Verna Diesel

Thread Starter #1
I need a battery for my Verna Diesel. Problem is i cant find the right model and amperage. The battery dealers in Delhi and Noida are coming up with varying suggestions ranging between 65 AH to 80 AH.

The Hyundai dealers are quoting a price around 8000 for some Exide model, when asked about the amperage even they are not sure, they ask me to call the technical advisor etc. The Battery in the car is within a case so i cant read the specifications mentioned on the battery.

I am inclined to go for the Amaron Black series, but one dealer is giving me a 75 AH Amaron black for 4500 while another one quotes 5400 for a 65 AH model of the same series. Another dealer says that the Black series will not fit inside the battery case in the car, so i need to go for the flo series.

Now i dont want to go a higher AH model as it will take more time to charge and in case the car is not used frequently the battery would not get fully charged. I also prefer the battery's that need to be regularly topped up as the SMF's don't last long.

Can somebody please suggest the right model, amperage and also some good Amaron dealer in Delhi or Noida who can provide home service.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Aolean. Exact specs should be mentioned in the ownership manual. Recently I have installed an Amaron Go Battery in my car. The overall experience and installation was professional and well done.
Can somebody please suggest the right model, amperage and also some good Amaron dealer in Delhi or Noida who can provide home service.
Bought mine from Palika (Opp. Hayatt). Not sure about Home Service. Perhaps I can try to find out.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thanks, have manged to find out that the original is 65 AH...considering the Amaron Black 70 AH or Flo 66 AH now..found a dealer with home service.

350Z

Core Team
Thanks, have manged to find out that the original is 65 AH...considering the Amaron Black 70 AH or Flo 66 AH now..found a dealer with home service.
Glad to know about it. Please share the details so that people having same question can benefit in future if they read this thread. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom