Basic Information on In-Car Entertainment (ICE)

well then let us wait for ilango

a good ported enclosure , branded wiring , cutting a hole...:- branded wiring is sure going to be dear and could be a deal breaker if compromised.

ps: if it was from ilango you brought the materials , i am sure you can trust them. afaik ilango has pretty good knowledge in these and he wont be the one to mess up the final results.

Last edited:
Well all i the things which i got is from Ilango our member except for the mono amp and component speakers. I believe him fully so no worries about counterfeits. Enclosure details , Ilango can tell them. 12" dia 1100W JBL sub and 360W mono amp.

One dealer actually said the same thing you have mentioned , a good ported enclosure , branded wiring , cutting a hole in the parcel tray but he demanded 7k for that! I felt it was little too expensive!

Above all there is one thing called budget.!! Even i said the same thing!

As jayadev said , you must cut a hole in parcel tray, Did you notice that in my lancer??

Wiring and newly constructed enclosure will do the job.
For ports i need to search old manuals for the size and diameter to construct the same.
First try changing enclosure and wiring alone.

Yes kudos to Ilango! I had a very tight budget and he provided me the best possible setup i could get in my budget!

Yes Ilango i saw the holes in the parcel tray.

And yeah am already saving money to change the enclosure and wiring![evil]

hai frnd,
I like to install -(gut-wrenching bass to knock off the people on the road(30hz-20khz)
in my ritz-vdi.
can u please give me the combination(bellow25k) without losing the space.
Where to fit speakers and what type...
can u pls suggest a shop for better service near to my town.......
You have already put your query in this thread, so please continue the discussions there itself to avoid any confusion.
Thanks.

generally there are two type of bass in car
1. just boom bang to make people turn their heads (difficult or impossible to sit inside the car )
may cost around 25-35k for full setup

2. just right sound and bass .though gut wrenching, but may not attract peoples outside,just sounds perfect and bearable even inside the car .
may cost 35k and above!!

Yeah two types but not in price bracket you say
2 types are
spl and sql

sql is sound quality level
spl is sound pressure level

Both need amp/head unit/ sub to be specifically selected for the given budget.

you can even stretch to 3L in both case.

I am planing to put a sub and amp with my sony HU (without usb)., which is the best and cost effective??. masters, please advice [music]

USB support in WagonR HU

I have already asked the question here check this
that is an i10 USB/iPOD adapter SX4 also has the same. since the MGA adapter for waggie costs ~5000rs, i was wondering any of the others may come cheap. (only useful if they are 13pin DIN connectors). anyone kindly check and help me..

Top Bottom