Banglore Meet at Autocross Championship (Pics @ Pg.12)

Which Date is Most Suitable For You?

• Total voters
It was my pleasure to meet you guys Varun, Nozzlering and Sreejesh in the meet. I had a nice time with you and it was a good experience spending sometime with you guys.

Its busy here with parents. I will update with more pictures soon. Give me a day or two to update pictures guys.

My Accent is 2010 Registered with 17.5Kms on odometer. As there is no kids in family, I'm doing my best to keep the interiors clean. Hope it keep it neat for some more years.

Thanks guys again for making this happen. Thanks Sreejesh for clicking some vintage cars while we returning.

Missed this meet, I will surely join the next time, still my roof works are incomplete & the alternator was troubling me. Good that you guys met & enjoyed a lot. More pics please.

And yes anybody who drives/sits in Varun's car will be surprised (MSIL itself should try his car once)

Here is the story from my side.

There was some last minutes plan from family. My sister (from Chennai) and Mom (from south TN) decided to meet me. So I went to Madiwala to pick my mom and my sister came by train. I picked them both on Saturday morning. They didn't know, that I'm not going to spend 1st half of that day with them. Took a quick shower and gulped couple of idlies and vada (typical sout indian breakfast) and started to our meet.

I started the car, withdrew some money from ATM and started my GPS. Shocking it was not finding Palace Ground, but it showed some palace loop road. Set the destination in MMI and started around 9AM. Reached the destination at 10 AM. Called Varun in between and confirmed the route. Meanwhile Nozzlering reached there and confirmed the event.

Finally reached at 10AM and know what I'm the last person to join them. Damn, I can't get rid of this habit from my college days. Had a wonderful experience with Nozzlering, Sreejesh and Varun.

Let some pictures talk about the meet...

Attachments

Great pics & Good Write Up Ram. Am really sorry guys I wanted to make up for the meet. Due to last minute changes had held up in some work & could not make it up. Will definitely catch you guys next time.

Drive Safe
Santosh.V

Ram, thanks for filling those pictures and giving this thread a new life, Those pictures were really great, and seems like you guys had great time with the calm weather.
Is that a morris minor in the last pic?

Thread Starter #175
Thanks Ram for the pic's !!

Weather was too good, we also missed the rally as it started very late...

Santosh you can join us for the next meet...

Thanks Vishwas, Nozzlering, Sreejesh and Varun :)

I got more pictures but not able to upload more than 25 in one post. Eagerly waiting for the next meet. It was wonderful in meeting you guys. Missing pictures include 800's engine bay, our car formations as suggested by nozzlering..

We should start planning for our next meet with more members.

Top Bottom