Banglore Meet at Autocross Championship (Pics @ Pg.12)

Which Date is Most Suitable For You?

• Total voters
Re: New Year B'lore Meet - 08.01.12

More members, more fun. Lets have a meet in feb with more number of members. My suggestion would be on the 3rd or 4th week of feb.

Thread Starter #47

Confirmed members please suggest, as mentioned above which date to be selected ..

As many are suggesting to meet on Feb let us push this meet further to FEB 2nd or 3rd week

Mods can you please add a poll for FEB 18th(2nd week) or 25th(3rd week) both are Sundays.

And members please do stick to the given dates so we could possibly manage to make a big Gang for the meet[;)].

The place would probably be Kanakapura Lake,anyway if you have some interesting places to share please do post it here and the place should be within 50-60kms(one way)

Yes, definitely the more the members, the better. Just to confirm, no meet on the 8th, right?

IMPORTANT:
The meet which had been scheduled on 8/01/2012 has been called off and further will be held between FEB 2nd/3rd Week.

Sorry for calling off the meet but i'm sure the meet in FEB would be good enough.

Thread Starter #53
Re: New Year Bangalore Meet in Jan - Feb 2012

has anyone been to horsley hills? how's the place?
Yes its a place is good.. [:)] But I guess its more than 70kms rite ?

Some pic's for reference.. A bit off roading too ..[;)]

Attachments

Was is place not hot in the afternoon? For the upcomming meet, this may not be a right spot. Kanapura Lake might be a good one. Just my view

Thread Starter #55

I had visited this place in winter, so I have no info about the climate at present..

Where is this horsley place?

Varun
Some pic's for reference.. A bit off roading too ..
No off-roading this time!

As Krish go said we will meet up at Kanakapura lake,anyone here have any idea that will this place be calm on Sundays for the meet? Because people come wherever they like to visit the place should be like Manchinahalli one's.

Thread Starter #57

Where is this horsley place?

No off-roading this time!

As Krish go said we will meet up at Kanakapura lake,anyone here have any idea that will this place be calm on Sundays for the meet? Because people come wherever they like to visit the place should be like Manchinahalli one's.
Fine,we shall finalise Kanakapura lake itself..

Why no off roading ??[sad]

Re: New year B'lore Meet - 08.01.12

Did my PM reached you? And what about your decision for the meet bro? you promised us to meet after your engg exams,think you have holidays at JAN?
We'll keep the meeting place within 100kms radius so that we can enjoy more having talks than driving so long!

Logged in today. My exams are yet to get over. Autonomous college, not under VTU, hence my time table is different.

Have two more exams to go. Opting for 8 subjects is not helping either[frustration]

Top Bottom