Banglore Meet at Autocross Championship (Pics @ Pg.12)

Which Date is Most Suitable For You?

• Total voters
Re: New Year Bangalore Meet in Jan - Feb 2012

Voted 5th, after first week all week ends booked for friends and colleague's weddings

Guys, sorry for delayed reply as I was tied up! As of now 5th looks fine. Shall confirm.

350Z

Core Team

Is there an option to filter based on the 'location' specified in the profile?
Yes. You can. Go to: Members List > Advance Search > Location "Bangalore" > Hit Search.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Seems like bad luck to me, " Have campus recruitment drive from Feb 6th ",Think i can't join you guys for the meet [sad].

Seems like bad luck to me, " Have campus recruitment drive from Feb 6th ",Think i can't join you guys for the meet [sad].
Its the exact same issue with me :( I am in the interview pannel this whole Feb and These walkin usually happen only on Weekends and my family already started to hate me for breaking this news to them.[frustration]
Others Plz dont postond this meet. this was a long pending activity. Hope all who join have real good fun and do share your snaps.

I dont mind if the meet is postponed. The meet would be more fun and meaning full if the maximum number of members would join since we have a very few active members for the meet(My perception).

I dont mind if the meet is postponed. The meet would be more fun and meaning full if the maximum number of members would join since we have a very few active members for the meet(My perception).
Agree with Roshan, More people more fun & activities. Number of replies are less, waiting for others to join too.

Top Bottom