Bangkok Supercar Show Pictures!

Thread Starter #1
Re: Imports in Bangkok!!

Hai Archit, the cars pictures are nice its a refreshing change to see the exotics in Bangkok (Thailand)[clap], does Thailand has a RHD law coz i see that the supercars has the steering wheel on the right. I'm thinking of importing a BMW from Thailand to India.

350Z

Core Team

Amazing set of pictures. That’s truly called a ‘supercar club’. Please upload if you have more close-up pics (Especially the Veyron. It’s looking just too gorgeous).

Hai Archit, the cars pictures are nice its a refreshing change to see the exotics in Bangkok (Thailand), does Thailand has a RHD law coz i see that the supercars has the steering wheel on the right. I'm thinking of importing a BMW from Thailand to India.
Yes, cars in Thailand are right hand drive like ours.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4

Hai Archit, the cars pictures are nice its a refreshing change to see the exotics in Bangkok (Thailand)[clap], does Thailand has a RHD law coz i see that the supercars has the steering wheel on the right. I'm thinking of importing a BMW from Thailand to India.
hey man, nice idea. but dude, one problem. the customs here will create a lot of havoc. plus, it is cheaper in india only. E300 costs here 5 million baht. if you convert to INR, it is about 6.5 million rupees. and i am sure that E300 doesnt cost 6.5 million INR in india. hope you get what I mean.

the ferraris are also part of the supercar club. the lambo is clicked by me but this is when it is already on permanent plates. in the previous post, it is on temp plates.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
This deserves a separate thread. Posts Moved. Excellent video by the way. It brought back the excitement we had during Delhi supercar show flag off. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

my friend just sent me this. he is part of the bangkok supercar club. just drool![clap]
Thailand sure can be called Ferrari land. Haven't seen such a huge gathering of them. The Veyron is another beast, such a rare thing to see it on the streets. The SLS never fails to amaze me, it is just sitting there looking so delicious. The paint scheme and the leather combination is hott.

Type-R, can't thank you enough for sharing this treasure. Now i must g back to the video, for i can't get enough of the way the exotics gingerly tip-toe onto the road before disappearing into the distance at warp speed :D

cheers :)

[clap] supa sexy, mighty bull aventador wid such a beautifull colour ! Felt really powerfull after seeing lp-700 powered raging bull.

Top Bottom