Bangkok - Quick Tour Suggestions Required

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I will be travelling Thailand & Indonesia this month end for a week (Business trip[evil]) Out of which I have 2 days leisure time in Bangkok and I would like toexplore the Thai beauty in 2 days. Please do suggest some places.

PS: Long travel is not possible as I have got more and more official tasks to be completed by end of every day (even in the weekends[frustration])

bro great to know you will be in Bangkok. but i dont think i can take the time out to meet you because its exams time.

anyways back to topic, bangkok is known for shopping paradise. so get out and go shopping. go to MBK and SIAM Paragon. you should like it there. also if possible go for the whole city tour because that will also cover a lot of things you would otherwise miss.

Thread Starter #4
go to MBK and SIAM Paragon. you should like it there. also if possible go for the whole city tour because that will also cover a lot of things you would otherwise miss.
Thanks dude. I'll make a note of it.

Pataya beach [roll] I heard, my brother went there. I have never been to Thailand
No plans for Pataya as of now[cry]

Thread Starter #5
type-r Please suggest me some good place for shopping, especially electronics (I hope it should be cheaper there??). I would like to get a 32" LED TV or a double din HU for my City

you have to go MBK shopping center. you will find everything there. actually on the 4th floor of MBK, there is a shop called R styles or something like that. u can find everything and anything for your city. im pretty sure you will end up buying something else more for the City. haha also for TVs MBK is good or go to Central World which is not too far like 10 minutes walking.

Thread Starter #9
[sad]

No time to go out in Bangkok and Jakarta (thanks to the busy schedule)
All my plans went upside down. Everyday I used to start from hotel before 07:00am and reach bach after 10:00pm [frustration]

I week trip is over even without any photographs

Bagnkok is one of the preferable destination for tourist in the sense of international tour. Because it is cheap as well as beautiful places have with beautiful sight seeing. And every where you can visit with freedom.

Top Bottom