Bangaloreans - Please Raise Your Hand!!

Well, I live in Mumbai currently but I am a Bangalorean and my parents live in Jayanagar.
So you could call me a psuedo active Bangalore member[:)]

my native is BNG. 95% of my relatives are in bangalore. my santro is in bangalore.[clap]
but i don't stay in bangalore.[cry]
myself, my alto and dio stay in davangere.hope you heard about the place RSM.

350Z

Core Team
We have a member "Black Beauty", He lives in Bangalore but Not active from few days though.

Drive Safe!
350Z

I was in bangalore last week, drove there & trust me IT STINKS!!! I for the life of me cannot imagine how the system works there, no offence to anyone but man was it BAAAADDDD!!![frustration][frustration]

350Z

Core Team
I was in bangalore last week, drove there & trust me IT STINKS!!! I for the life of me cannot imagine how the system works there, no offence to anyone but man was it BAAAADDDD!!!
Me too visited Bangalore last year and share similar thoughts.
I couldn't find any good tourist spot, Except a mall which I liked, Its "Forum" I think, So visited other places like Ooty etc.
Also, There is a lot of language problem. Again, No offense to anyone,These are personal views.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #9
I was in bangalore last week, drove there & trust me IT STINKS!!! I for the life of me cannot imagine how the system works there, no offence to anyone but man was it BAAAADDDD!!![frustration][frustration][frustration]
Where and what time you drove Denom?

I agree the traffic situation is bad. I can't say about Mumbai, as i never been there yet, but situation is same everywhere.

I have been to Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata.. and i find Bangalore is little bit better actually compared to other places.

Well, I just landed in Mumbai and had to go to Chembur from Malad. Man, took me around 4 hours with major traffic jams everywhere from Ghatkopar to Chembur. So I guess traffic is bad in more or less all major cities in India.

Cheers,
Vroom

Me too visited Bangalore last year and share similar thoughts.
I couldn't find any good tourist spot, Except a mall which I liked, Its "Forum" I think, So visited other places like Ooty etc.
Also, There is a lot of language problem. Again, No offense to anyone,These are personal views.

Drive Safe!
350Z
Yep! I agree that B'lore is not a tourist place. But you have lot of malls like Forum, Garuda & B'lore Central.

M.G Road & Brigade Road. B'lore is more over a shopping city & not tourist place [thumbsup]

But i really wonder that you had language problems, you know hindi well & all most 80% of people in B'lore knows minimum 4 languages (Hindi,Kannada, Tamil, Telegu & English) [cheers]

Last edited:
I had to add this: Bangalore (or Bengaluru, after the name change) is also famous for hordes of pubs. Loads and loads of them to do pub hopping [cheers]

Thread Starter #13
I agree Bangalore is not a tourist place. But you have so many things to see, which you get in other city.
I am providing you some, when you visit next time -
- Bannergatta National Park
- Vishveswaia Technical musium (One of its kind in India).
- Temple - Iskon & Shiva Temple on old airport

Hope you enjoy your next visit.

Regarding language, I am from North India (Bokaro), and in Bangalore from last 10 years. I never-never had any issue with my hindi. Even now i know very little Kannada, never felt language problem. Yes some auto guys type of person you can find everywhere and they just act like they don't understand.

These are my personal view/experience.

350Z

Core Team
Zinam said:
But i really wonder that you had language problems, you know hindi well & all most 80% of people in B'lore knows minimum 4 languages (Hindi,Kannada, Tamil, Telegu & English)
See, I don't know Kannada and when we spoke to the localites there in Hindi or English, Their faces were blank, Even the Taxi driver didn't knew so our relatives arranged one for us.

RSM said:
some auto guys type of person you can find everywhere and they just act like they don't understand.
Exactly! This is another case.
Driving there is also not so easy or maybe we all are used to the cities where we are livng from long time.

Anyways, Let's come back to the topic because this turning to be a "Bangalore Experiences" Instead of meet, Other wise we will need to move it in "The Travel Experiences" Section.

Drive Safe!
350Z

RSM dude, are you from STJIT, ranebennur?? me from BIET dvg. you must have heard of grasim industries, kumarapatnam. my dad used to work there. you must have seen the saff colony also. so we used to stay there. we stayed there for 10 years. now my dad got retired and we shifted to davangere.

Top Bottom