Bangalore To Goa. My Small Family, My Manza and Me.

Thread Starter #18
Yes ac problem fixed. But I wonder how!!!! Restarted after half an hour an all ok!! Will be driving back tomorrow early morning. Guys. One vital information.. GOA will remain dry for 15th and 16th of this month. Due to some upcoming elections. So those planning to head towards Goa can wait for 2 more days..

Thread Starter #20
I am one. and luckily I had my time here before this **** was announced.
Well. I noticed one thing. Number of resident outsiders in Goa. I worry will Goa remain as it is after few years. It already has changed (eclipsing the real Goan culture) a lot.

Thread Starter #22
Here are few more pics of our stay at Goa. This time I have added more pics of my Manza. managed to take her nearer to sea at Anjuna beach.
While roaming around in Goa, I found a car wash station and immediately stopped for a refreshing wash for our ride. Here, I noticed less air in one of the tyres. So after wash, I took her to nearest puncture shop (I know they dont put correct air pressure). He checked and confirmed less air in all wheels. I was surprised. Asked him to give correct pressure. I started from there and our ride became awefully stiff and bumpy!!! So, realising, I made a mistake [frustration], I went to a nearest HP bunk. Guess what. The puncture wala gave me more than 50 in all tyres!![frustration] Recommended is 32. Anyways, reduced the pressure, and everything was fine.
Another thing, I used mapmyindia GPS device, and I am very happy to have taken it with me. I navigated well from Karnataka to Goa, and within Goa. Except for one thing, it worked perfectly well.. Whenever it was near Anjuna beach, it became erratic, and surprisingly, it took me to a isolated, narrow, dead end. Twice it took me to same point. And 3rd time, I recognised the road and didn't go there. Freaky!![confused]

Attachments

Thread Starter #24
The time has come to leave Goa, and head towards Bangalore. I really didnt want to go back. Though I was staying at a hotel, most of the time, I spent at beaches enjoying Goan hospitality at the shacks. We had lots of seafood (except for crabs [roll]) and my son had enough of play in water. Though he isn't yet satisfied, he's got a tan, that would take some time to go..
Yesterday evening, while returning back to our resort, a Audi was following us (with temp. registration MH14****). It had HIDs and believe me they are really irritating, and more irritating was the driver who just kept flashing it (traffic was considerable). Wish I was not on my Manza, I would have smashed those ***** HIDs[anger].
Anyways, slept early, and started our journey early morning at 0418 hrs. Covered up Goa and karwar with minimal traffic. Then, though not planned, headed towards Jog falls. Just a narrow stream of water. I wonder how beautiful it would be looking in monsoons!!! Was greeted by monkeys over there. So many of them..
We had our breakfast there, then started our journey. Reached my home at 1714 hrs. It included 2 long breaks (Jog falls and lunch) and few short breaks.
Overall, a memorable trip. [:)]

Attachments

Thread Starter #25
Few more pics. Note the Toofan express SUV (Stretched Utility Vehicle) [:D]
And what do you say about "the trucks on tracks" !!

Attachments

Few more pics. Note the Toofan express SUV (Stretched Utility Vehicle) [:D]
And what do you say about "the trucks on tracks" !!
Aah the pics are good.

Anjuna beach is the one i haven't visited till know.

Will be doing it this October.

The last pic is the Nelamagala expressway, which I travelled today.

Great pics guys,it looks like you people enjoyed a not.

I have also planned a mid July road trip to Goa in my D-4D,now let's see if everything goes well.

Thread Starter #29
Aah the pics are good.

Anjuna beach is the one i haven't visited till know.

Will be doing it this October.

The last pic is the Nelamagala expressway, which I travelled today.
Thanks. Anjuna beach is good. But at this time, the season is dying out. So the beach is more or less deserted. October would be a good time to visit Goa (after monsoon). You should try Palolem beach in south Goa. Its isolated and very beautiful. Waves are calm out here. I couldn't go there this time. Is on my priority list for next Goa visit.

Great pics guys,it looks like you people enjoyed a not.

I have also planned a mid July road trip to Goa in my D-4D,now let's see if everything goes well.
Thanks Vipul. Road trips are always exciting. But mid july to Goa! It would be raining. You wont be able to enjoy the beaches. But who knows it would become one of your memorable trips!!
nozzlering lovely pics buddy, liked the Toofan express SUV too
Thanks tough guy. Look at the size of Tempo trax. Looks like a Humvee[evil]
It has a mercedes engine under its hood. I was surprised when I came to know about it for the first time.

Top Bottom