Your Preferred Date?

• May 31st (Saturday)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June 1st (Sunday)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sethu,

He said and hopes that figoian will join, i feel figoian is yet to join him

My home minister is sick; have visited doctor at 6 pm and just an hour back we returned home

What happened afterwards ? RK sir & appu met in Vellore ? How is the Golden temple ? How was your trip from Hyd to Bangalore & back?

What happened afterwards ? RK sir & appu met in Vellore ? How is the Golden temple ? How was your trip from Hyd to Bangalore & back?

appus, There was so many twist and turns in the plan[lol].

I met him at Vellore on Sunday and arranged room for RK family members for a night stay at Vellore and we(Myself and RK) went to Chennai in Ritz. attended BikerBoy daughter's First Birthday. Next day RK finished some of his office work at Chennai and left to Vellore and reached Tirupathi on the same day.

More will be explained by RK[:D]

appus, There was so many twist and turns in the plan[lol].

I met him at Vellore on Sunday and arranged room for RK family members for a night stay at Vellore and we(Myself and RK) went to Chennai in Ritz. attended BikerBoy daughter's First Birthday. Next day RK finished some of his office work at Chennai and left to Vellore and reached Tirupathi on the same day.

More will be explained by RK[:D]
Thanks AppU. I was bit worried as I did not see any of his post after 22nd. Nobody updated this thread too. Thanks for the update :)

Thread Starter #98
Next day RK finished some of his office work at Chennai and left to Vellore
And that's when we met... [lol] It was an accidental meet indeed.

I was traveling from Chennai to Bangalore on Monday and took my first break at Murugan Idly Shop, near Ranipet and then headed towards the toll. Saw a Ritz on the next lane in the Toll Both, but didn't notice. However, I could see a car chasing me from the left and continuously honking. As it was in blind spot, I can see a bit in the ORVM and could guess it to be Ritz. Thought, maybe it's RK and it was... [clap]

We pulled over and had a quick chat over chai and departed. He was then going to Vellore and then to Tirupathi.

We had originally planned to meet on Saturday, which couldn't happen, but eventually happened so unplanned and unexpected. We never called or texted each other, but met just on middle of the highway. That's called destiny [;)]

And that's when we met... [lol] It was an accidental meet indeed.

I was traveling from Chennai to Bangalore on Monday and took my first break at Murugan Idly Shop, near Ranipet and then headed towards the toll. Saw a Ritz on the next lane in the Toll Both, but didn't notice. However, I could see a car chasing me from the left and continuously honking. As it was in blind spot, I can see a bit in the ORVM and could guess it to be Ritz. Thought, maybe it's RK and it was... [clap]

We pulled over and had a quick chat over chai and departed. He was then going to Vellore and then to Tirupathi.

We had originally planned to meet on Saturday, which couldn't happen, but eventually happened so unplanned and unexpected. We never called or texted each other, but met just on middle of the highway. That's called destiny [;)]
I just spoke to RK, he reached Hyd last evening after a hectic drive particularly from Tirupati.

@Subu
Do you remember I was discussing about the OBD scan tool with you when we met last?
Still I have not installed because I lost the instruction manual. Can you help me out on this? I am still in Kerala as my mother is unwell, will be back to Bangalore soon. The image is there on this link

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...8-skoda-octavia-1-9-tdi-ownership-review.html

Friends,

Accept my apologies for not updating this thread and thank you for your concern Appus. As told by AR Ram Sir and Appu and Subbu, it was a hectic trip with twists and turns. I just reached office after 5 days, so will have to finish some urgent things first. Will write about my trip story very soon in a appropriate thread and will give a link here. I met our friends in Bangalore, Vellore, Chennai and also on the highways[clap]

Thread Starter #101
@Subu
Do you remember I was discussing about the OBD scan tool with you when we met last?
Still I have not installed because I lost the instruction manual. Can you help me out on this? I am still in Kerala as my mother is unwell, will be back to Bangalore soon. The image is there on this link
OT - Sure sir. Let me know once you are back.

Top Bottom