Bangalore TAI Family Meet - With Family

Your Preferred Date?

• May 31st (Saturday)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June 1st (Sunday)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yet, we can manage by pooling in or some other way. Else, we can think about locations like Marathahalli etc.
I am glad to join first ever meet of mine with some senior members of this forum.
I can come over to Marathalli, please just update the exact place and time, so that everyone will make it out in advance. [;)]

On a side note: Can we update the subject (to read as - "TAI member's meet in Bangalore") and the poll options (to read as just 21st and 22nd June?).

Peace.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #77
Will try my best to be with you all on 21st

Shall we make the meet by morning or noon before sunset
And lets decide the location first

Subbu, pooling is a good idea am okey with it, lets see
Why Madhu? Any bigger plans "After the sunset"? Or Any problems like Chinna Thambi Kaundamani? [lol][clap]

Yes, I would like to take a ride in ES and you may want to put your hands back in Figo [;)]

@Madhu

Hmm, Actually you guys can start the meet by afternoon with some driving with your rides if you want and I will be able to join you guys in the evening as I will be travelling from Hyderabad and will reach in the evening only !!

@Anshuman and others who did a long trip earlier

Do I need to check anything as this is my first long trip with my Ritz though I have done many long trips with other cars but again it is long back

Last edited:
Thread Starter #80
@Anshuman and others who did a long trip earlier

Do I need to check anything as this is my first long trip with my Ritz though I have done many long trips with other cars but again it is long back
Nothing much if both you & your car are in good condition [;)]

1. Tank Up and Check the Tyre Pressure (including stepney) a day before
  2. Give it a wash and clean the interiors
  3. Check for Fluid Levels and working condition of Wiper, Head Lights, Fog Lights etc.
  4. Keep a spare key in your wife's handbag or purse, which would generally be with her always and not left in the car
  5. Carry your car's original documents (I normally don't)
  6. Keep some cash of at least 2K handy for Toll and other expenses
  7. Have a good sleep and start early morning by 4 AM (if possible)

Thank you Subbu and Anshuman !!

Hmm starting at 4am may not be possible for me as I have children and making them ready is not easy in the morning, but will try to start as early as possible. BTW Anshuman how many hours it took for you with moderate speeds and one or two breaks in between.

Thread Starter #84
Hmm starting at 4am may not be possible for me as I have children and making them ready is not easy in the morning, but will try to start as early as possible.
I generally won't wake my kid up that early, rather let him continue his sleep in the rear seat. Even if he wakes up, he gets happy and alright when we say we are going for a Big Tata... [:D]

As Anshuman said, if it would take 7 - 8 Hrs, starting by 4 AM will make you to reach by 2 PM even if you keep 2 hours more. That's more preferable than starting late reaching late.

I agree with you guys, but the problem is with me too apart from kids !! I really hate the early morning travel. But anyway I targeted to reach Bangalore before evening 6 pm max. and I am sure I will make it before a hour or two to the target.

Thread Starter #86
I agree with you guys, but the problem is with me too apart from kids !! I really hate the early morning travel. But anyway I targeted to reach Bangalore before evening 6 pm max. and I am sure I will make it before a hour or two to the target.
Well, keep it simple. If you won't reach on time, we would still start on time [lol] What Anshuman?

Hi Friends,

All set to start tomorrow to Bangalore and expect to have a nice members meet in the evening near Bommanahalli. Also look forward for the members who would like to join us to Vellore on 22nd[:)]

Top Bottom