Bangalore TAI Family Meet - With Family

Your Preferred Date?

• May 31st (Saturday)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June 1st (Sunday)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys,

I am in Europe(Amsterdam) at the moment and will be back to Hyderabad this weekend. There is a possible business trip lining up in the last week so I am not sure about my own family trip too, so I am not sure to participate in this trip. Go ahead with the plans

Can we please postpone this meet, if many are not available? I'm travelling to Tirunelveli tonight, and will be returning only on Monday.

Thread Starter #64
Guys, Sorry. As of now am dropped from the meet plan. If things changes, I might join you. Really sorry.
So, your Bangalore visit is cancelled?

Can we please postpone this meet, if many are not available? I'm travelling to Tirunelveli tonight, and will be returning only on Monday.
Well, it doesn't appear to even take off [lol] I guess, let's do an informal unplanned meet rather!

Hey friends

I am back from Europe with a successful conference !!

It seems that this family meet could not happen due to the constraints of various members.

I am planning to drive to Bangalore on 21/6/14 with my family and my brother in law family in my Ritz. We have planned a short trip to Vellore(Tiruvanmalai if possible) on 22/6/2014 stay back in Vellore for the night and reach Bangalore next day. I have just informed about this to Sethu today and Appu normally available in his home town(vellore) during weekends.

I propose if any member is interested to join us on 22/6 and we could make a TAI family meet(members can come back in the evening to Bangalore).

Let us see how this plan goes. I will be reaching Bangalore on 21/6 evening and available in Begur road, bommanahalli so members near think of a evening meet too.

Thread Starter #68
I propose if any member is interested to join us on 22/6 and we could make a TAI family meet(members can come back in the evening to Bangalore).

Let us see how this plan goes. I will be reaching Bangalore on 21/6 evening and available in Begur road, bommanahalli so members near think of a evening meet too.
Good idea. Is Sethu coming with Family? Vinoth will be fine, as always.

I will discuss with my wife and keep the thread updated. In worst case if 22nd is not possible, we can meet up on 21st eve in Bangalore.

TAI Blore - What you say?

Good Figoian and Anshuman. I know why Anshuman said yes to 21st evening meet, because I am staying very close to him[;)]

I told Sethu to reach Bangalore by 21st evening with family, so that we all can travel together on the trip and he can go back to Chennai in the evening. Let us see what he does.

Thread Starter #71
So, where are the others? Bangalore TAI isn't known to be this silent...

Pras / Amit1km / Madhu (MSN1) / Manu (Golden) / Quantized / AR Ram Sir / Rekharam - Let's meet? Pras & Amit are again from the same area. It's probably far for AR Ram Sir, Ram, Madhu, Manu and myself. Yet, we can manage by pooling in or some other way. Else, we can think about locations like Marathahalli etc.

Hmm Subbu,

I am also surprised where are friends [confused]. It seems they are short of some Maazaa these days and needs push for the meet[;)]

You guys should appreciate me how I am trying to manage a Bangalore meet from Hyderabad[:)]

Yeah,Definitely will try to be there. I will be fine for 21st Evening. I stay at BTM. so for me bommanahalli will be very near by.
Just confirm the timing and location.

Will try my best to be with you all on 21st

Shall we make the meet by morning or noon before sunset
And lets decide the location first

Subbu, pooling is a good idea am okey with it, lets see

Top Bottom