Bangalore Meet on 27th November (Report on Pg.10)

Please confirm and pick the prefered date.

• Total voters
Re: Bangalore Meet on 26th November - Please Confirm

The Bangalore meet is long impending. I am sure that with a little spirit and with the help of all interested members, we can make it successful one this time. Let the count of participating members not be an issue, just finalize the suitable date and venue as soon as possible. Please let us know if a Poll needs to be added which will help in deciding better.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Dear 350Z,

Can you create a attendance poll where we can get the names and ph# of people interested for this meet? Or other option is Facebook. Let us know so this can be done ASAP.

Amit

350Z

Core Team

Can you create a attendance poll where we can get the names and ph# of people interested for this meet?
Sharing the telephone numbers or personal information on forum will not be safe, but I have added a poll between the weekends choices. Depending upon preference of date and venue by the majority - someone can take an initiative to collect telephone numbers of confirmed members and keep in touch with them. Still, I would just like to remind everyone that please do not vote here for pass time or if you cannot confirm. This results in last moment back outs.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi 350z, Can we get the list of members from Bangalore so that we can PM them ?

350Z

Core Team

Just go to Member List > Search Members > Advanced Search > Enter "Bangalore" in Location > Hit Search. This will provide the list of all members in Bangalore. Also try searching with "Bengaluru".

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have voted for 26th, but I'm fine with both the days. I have confirmed it with Vishwas.

Vishwas, please confirm if you're collecting the contact numbers.

Last edited:

I am not able to get the list, Vishwas if you are collecting, please update us.
I think that many users from Bangalore are not active as I can find in member list by the number of posts by them.

Last edited:

Hey guys! Sorry for delayed reply on this thread as I was tied up at work. This is a great idea. Very keen on attending this meet. Its been long due! Hope I can make it. As of now 26th looks fine. Touch-wood I wont get stuck at office. Shall confirm.

Last edited:

sorry i cannot confirm too early but just wanted to know what will be done(i mean activities or whatever) there during meet.. like this will be the first time if i can come so just wanted to know.

Thread Starter #25

I have voted for 26th, but I'm fine with both the days. I have confirmed it with Vishwas.

Vishwas, please confirm if you're collecting the contact numbers.
Ok fine with 26th but my car wont come for the meet.
I will PM active members who updates posts regularly,others can have a look at this thread and confirm.

I am not able to get the list, Vishwas if you are collecting, please update us.
I think that many users from Bangalore are not active as I can find in member list by the number of posts by them.
Yes am collecting now,will PM active members who updates posts regularly

Hey guys! Sorry for delayed reply on this thread as I was tied up at work. This is a great idea. Very keen on attending this meet. Its been long due! Hope I can make it. As of now 26th looks fine. Touch-wood I wont get stuck at office. Shall confirm.
Thanks for your presence.

sorry i cannot confirm too early but
Its okay buddy you can confirm a week earlier.We will tell the last date to confirm the members for the meet.

just wanted to know what will be done(i mean activities or whatever) there during meet.. like this will be the first time if i can come so just wanted to know.
Its just simple buddy,we all meet in a place with our rides,drive all the way to a good place,we ll have discussions,Introductions and all,like its an excursion.
Even i am having this for the first time[;)]

BTW Manchinahalli Dam as Pahujaamit Said, would be great for the meet.And shall we keep Nov.23rd as the last day for the confirmation?

Thread Starter #26

So far i have sent PM to 20 members,which i filtered by no.of posts posted and last date updated,so if members have friends in this forum,please do PM them as i have missed so many here.
Some members have prevented receiving Private messages,so they have to read this thread and update.

350Z

Core Team

Thanks for the efforts, Vishwas. Here's the list of members (some not-so-active) which I expect might come. I will personally get in touch with Shynish for an update.

- Shynish M
- blackbeauty
- Highway Ranger
- JammyD
- Nofate
- basis
- MSN1
- RSM
- quitefar
- pahujaamit
- Honda_Machine
- nikhilanand7
- white-rhino
- sreejeshtpl
- Prads
- krish199
- ragha2010
- v_ram
- javabrown
- Vikram31
- KRISCAR
- vols60
- Serrao

Drive Safe,
350Z

Great idea guys. I am sure you will be able to make it. As suggested by Vibhor, please finalise a date and plan of action (tentative). I am sure once these two points are confirmed, people will be able to pitch in. We have a big following in Bangalore. I am sure count would be high but less number should not determine that we are not capable of holding a meet, right !

All the best

Thread Starter #29

Thanks for the efforts, Vishwas. Here's the list of members (some not-so-active) which I expect might come. I will personally get in touch with Shynish for an update.
I have PMed most of the members you have listed here,So i also request you to contact RSM.He has turned off receiving PMs.

Great idea guys. I am sure you will be able to make it. As suggested by Vibhor, please finalise a date and plan of action (tentative). I am sure once these two points are confirmed, people will be able to pitch in. We have a big following in Bangalore. I am sure count would be high but less number should not determine that we are not capable of holding a meet, right !

All the best
Thanks shailinder,The response is going quickly,we will sure make it a success,no matter how many come to the meet,but what we would do in the meet matters for us[;)]

350Z

Core Team

I performed a search with Bengaluru and found we're missing a couple of expected members: mukeshus and diabloo. Please ignore if you have messaged them already.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom