Bangalore Meet on 27th November (Report on Pg.10)

Please confirm and pick the prefered date.

• Total voters
Re: Bangalore Meet on 26th November - Please Confirm

Guys, I shall catch up at Devegowda petrol bunk. Shall confirm the day by tomorrow EOD. Sorry for delayed replies as am tied up at work.

Pahujaamit we are waiting for your reply[:)]
Folks I'm fine with anything. I stay near to Kanakpura rd so anything on the way to the dam is fine with me. I will be taking Kanakpura rd -> NICE Rd -> Mysore rd.

I'm in Delhi and will be back to Bangalore on Saturday. so will surely be there. Check this site for details and map if anyone has any doubt regarding the place

Manchanabele Dam

Also if we are deciding to meet on Sunday, let me know as I have a function to attend on Saturday+Sunday evening ..so can plan accordingly.

Also is it ok If I get my 7yr old kid? and a friend of mine along?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #64

Guys, I shall catch up at Devegowda petrol bunk. Shall confirm the day by tomorrow EOD. Sorry for delayed replies as am tied up at work.
Glad you replied.Please try for Sunday.

Folks I'm fine with anything. I stay near to Kanakpura rd so anything on the way to the dam is fine with me. I will be taking Kanakpura rd -> NICE Rd -> Mysore rd.

I'm in Delhi and will be back to Bangalore on Saturday. so will surely be there. Check this site for details and map if anyone has any doubt regarding the place

Also if we are deciding to meet on Sunday, let me know as I have a function to attend on Saturday+Sunday evening ..so can plan accordingly.

We ll go as per your plan mentioned in the previous post,i feel its well and good
We ll go as per your plan mentioned in the previous post,i feel its well and good and the schedule is comfortable with most of the people coming for the meet.

Also is it ok If I get my 7yr old kid? and a friend of mine along?
Who said you should not bring them? Let them come and have fun with us[:)]
And sir can you be the organizer of the meet?

Thank you Varun, will confirm it with you and i dont have my car here. its in kerala.
And am ready to take members in my car:-)

I stay near to DG petrol Bunk (Uttarahalli), I think we can meet near my place as we have to go through the same way. [:)]

Thank you Varun, will confirm it with you and i dont have my car here. its in kerala.
Sad to know that your car is not with you, Doesn't matter you can join us. [;)]

I stay near to DG petrol Bunk (Uttarahalli), I think we can meet near my place as we have to go through the same way
Hey great to know that you stay near DG petrol bunk! I stay in Basavanagudi. Then, we shall meet up at DG petrol bunk [clap] Its ideal for me also.

I stay near METRO kanakpura road, i'll join @ Kengeri Signal via Utarahalli main road. I'll inform my friends, if any one is interested i'll pick them up for the meet.

Folks,

Looks like we have a consensus now for meeting on Sunday, the 27th Nov 2011. So let's freeze the date and here is the final plan then

Date: Sunday, 27th November. Location: Manchenebele DAM/Reservoir.

10:00 - Let's all of us meet near the Panchmukha Ganesh temple which is just after you cross the Nice expressway ( on your left side ) and get on to the Mysore road. There's a BIG Ganesha in gold colour which you can't miss. People who are meeting anywhere else can come to this point for a final count and then we can proceed to the DAM from here. Let's be at this point max by 10AM.

On the way let's buy some soft-drinks and tid-bits and lunch. We can decide on the contribution at that point based on the expenses and the number of people.

9:30~10:00 AM - Meet at the "Panchmukha Ganesh temple"

10~11AM: Proceed to Big Banyan Tree, Introductions and spend some time there.

11:00 ~ 01:00 PM Go to the DAM, spend time at DAM, Drive around, Play cricket (I'll get the cricket kit) Get some tennis(cricket) balls if you can.

01:00PM ~ 2:00PM - Have lunch

2:00PM ~ 04:00PM Onwards - Play Housie / any other activity we wish to

4:00 PM - Depart from the place or stay on as per your wishes

Some requests/DO's/Dont's
  • Let's be ON TIME
  • Drive sincerely and no over-speeding
  • Be there as a group rather than forming individual teams
  • No Hard drinks/beer please
  • HAVE FUN !!

Recommend everyone to put "The Automotive India - Team Meet @ Bangalore" on their vehicles in front and back so we can recognize easily and do some publicity as well of the meet. You can take a printout or write by hand on a white sheet of paper.

Any other suggestions??

Hey guys i am extremely sorry, all of you were ready to change the dates and made the changes.
Inspite of that i would not be able to make it, as there is a Marriage to attend and all the relatives are joining, and i am the driver.....[frustration]

I will badly miss this meet, Please excuse me guys....[confused]

Thread Starter #70

I have confirmed my presence on Sunday.

Folks,

Looks like we have a consensus now for meeting on Sunday, the 27th Nov 2011. So let's freeze the date and here is the final plan then

Date: Sunday, 27th November. Location: Manchenebele DAM/Reservoir.

10:00 - Let's all of us meet near the Panchmukha Ganesh temple which is just after you cross the Nice expressway ( on your left side ) and get on to the Mysore road. There's a BIG Ganesha in gold colour which you can't miss. People who are meeting anywhere else can come to this point for a final count and then we can proceed to the DAM from here. Let's be at this point max by 10AM.
Yes i was thinking this is the right place to meet because you can park your car easily and make a quick intro of members.

On the way let's buy some soft-drinks and tid-bits and lunch. We can decide on the contribution at that point based on the expenses and the number of people.
We can pack our food near "KADU MANE" ,i think that's the only hotel we get on the way.

Recommend everyone to put "The Automotive India - Team Meet @ Bangalore" on their vehicles in front and back so we can recognize easily and do some publicity as well of the meet. You can take a printout or write by hand on a white sheet of paper.
I ll bring out the print out copies of tag "THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA TEAM" we can then stick on the rear glasses of our cars okay?

Hey guys i am extremely sorry, all of you were ready to change the dates and made the changes.
Inspite of that i would not be able to make it, as there is a Marriage to attend and all the relatives are joining, and i am the driver.....[frustration]

I will badly miss this meet, Please excuse me guys....[confused]
We can meet for next time no problem.

Hey what about those who don't have their vehicles with them?
and am not familiar with the places here in Bangalore. Can anybody help me out. Anyone from Koramangala, Madiwala area, then i can join with them.
No problem Sreejesh. Let us know a place you're comfortable with, any of us can pick you up.

If you can come near by Banashankari, I can guide you.[:)]
I stay near to DG petrol Bunk (Uttarahalli), I think we can meet near my place as we have to go through the same way. [:)]
Hey great to know that you stay near DG petrol bunk! I stay in Basavanagudi. Then, we shall meet up at DG petrol bunk [clap] Its ideal for me also.
I stay in Kathriguppe (next to Kamakya theatre). So, about 4 of us can catch up near the Devegowda petrol bunk.

I stay near METRO kanakpura road, i'll join @ Kengeri Signal via Utarahalli main road. I'll inform my friends, if any one is interested i'll pick them up for the meet.
Yup, we guys can meet you there, near the signal (near the mysore road junction)

Folks,

Date: Sunday, 27th November. Location: Manchenebele DAM/Reservoir
Yup, I'm all geared up.

10:00 - Let's all of us meet near the Panchmukha Ganesh temple which is just after you cross the Nice expressway ( on your left side ) and get on to the Mysore road. There's a BIG Ganesha in gold colour which you can't miss. People who are meeting anywhere else can come to this point for a final count and then we can proceed to the DAM from here. Let's be at this point max by 10AM
Amit, I guess a lot of us will be taking the Uttrahalli main road. So, I guess, if you take the NICE road, you can meet us near the Kengeri juntion (or does the NICE road joins mysore road somewhere else).

9:30~10:00 AM - Meet at the "Panchmukha Ganesh temple"

10~11AM: Proceed to Big Banyan Tree, Introductions and spend some time there.

11:00 ~ 01:00 PM Go to the DAM, spend time at DAM, Drive around, Play cricket (I'll get the cricket kit) Get some tennis(cricket) balls if you can.

01:00PM ~ 2:00PM - Have lunch

2:00PM ~ 04:00PM Onwards - Play Housie / any other activity we wish to

4:00 PM - Depart from the place or stay on as per your wishes

Some requests/DO's/Dont's
  • Let's be ON TIME
  • Drive sincerely and no over-speeding
  • Be there as a group rather than forming individual teams
  • No Hard drinks/beer please
  • HAVE FUN !!
Neat plan, Amit [thumbsup]

Recommend everyone to put "The Automotive India - Team Meet @ Bangalore" on their vehicles in front and back so we can recognize easily and do some publicity as well of the meet. You can take a printout or write by hand on a white sheet of paper
Yup, sounds good.

Any other suggestions??
Can't think of anything else. You seemed to have covered everything.

Following are the members confirmed :

1. pahujaamit
2. Nofate
3. carfreak
4. Varun560061
5. Vishwas
6. avindu
7. sreejeshtpl (tentative)

Sreejesh, by when can you confirm?

carfreak & Varun560061 - we three can catch up near the DG Petrol bunk and take the uttrahalli road, what say?

Vishwas - Where do you stay bro?

Hey guys i am extremely sorry, all of you were ready to...., Please excuse me guys....[confused]
No problem Mukesh. Will catch up the next time.

Cheers
Avi

Thread Starter #72

No problem Sreejesh. Let us know a place you're comfortable with, any of us can pick you up.
I stay in Kathriguppe (next to Kamakya theatre). So, about 4 of us can catch up near the Devegowda petrol bunk.

Yup, I'm all geared up.
Amit, I guess a lot of us will be taking the Uttrahalli main road. So, I guess, if you take the NICE road, you can meet us near the Kengeri juntion (or does the NICE road joins mysore road somewhere else).
Neat plan, Amit [thumbsup]
Yup, sounds good.
Can't think of anything else. You seemed to have covered everything.

Following are the members confirmed :

1. pahujaamit
2. Nofate
3. carfreak
4. Varun560061
5. Vishwas
6. avindu
7. sreejeshtpl (tentative)

Cheers
Avi
Yup, we guys can meet you there, near the signal (near the mysore road junction)
I will meet yall at Panchmuka Ganesha Temple Along with Amit sir.No its not the signal the meeting point is after the NICE road i.e., Kengeri.

Vishwas - Where do you stay bro?
I reside in Basaveshwaranagar so its difficult to come near DG petrol bunk friend.

Good to see a meet happening. We had two TAI meets in Pune and had a great time. It's nice thing to have. Do post all the details with pictures once done with the meet. Best wishes.

350Z

Core Team

I ll bring out the print out copies of tag "THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA TEAM" we can then stick on the rear glasses of our cars okay?
Please don't take this trouble. I will send some stickers that we have in stock to one person in Bangalore who can distribute them further. Please let me know the preferred designs and also the address of person who would like to collect them (Through PM). I will dispatch them today itself.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yup, I'm all geared up.
Avi
Sreejesh, You can come to a point so that it would be easy to pick you..[:)]

I have confirmed my presence on Sunday.

As every on is planning to go through Uttarahalli road, I can meet you people in Uttarahalli Circle (towards Kengeri).
Is it fine ?
Or If we plan to go towards PES college, then please let me know, I can come near DG petrol bunk.

Top Bottom