Bangalore International Expo (Details Pg.4)

VW Polo,Redbull Swift,gsport Civic and Innova by DC

This set of pictures has VW Polo,a redbull sponsored swift,a kitted Civic with gsport seat covers and a Swift with Polk audio system.
And,the pictures of Innova modded by DC and a BMW X5.

Attachments

Another set of pictures.

Nissan 300 ZX and a Modified Toyota Supra.

Attachments

A Few Mercedes cars and the Camaro SS.

The Expo had a Mercedes S 320 CDI on display,and three other cars for sale.
Here are the Camaro SS photos.

Attachments

@ cooldhaya,thanks,we heard a roaring sound,i thought it was the heavy audio being played,and then turned around to see the Camaro SS being started and the lights were put on.I immediately went and took photo of it,and the ignition was turned off in about 15 seconds.

The DC modded innova, he is charging nearly 5 lac for the job. What a bozo. ??

with his man power and capability he can do lot more, instead he mods a Phantom to look like a cheap nissan or toyota. Unlike many people who mods simple cars to look up market , he does the other way round. [:)]

@ Landrover,yes,the cost of DC's works are expensive,but,they don't look like that much cost effective,but,the name says it all.Most of DC's works looks wacky in most people's opinion,but,he guarantees a different look to your vehicle.I do like a few of his works,but,his works are expensive IMO.

Thread Starter #89

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for the detailed coverage of BIAE ’10 Ilango and Surender. The scenario of this show seems to be same as of Auto Mall which was recently held in Mumbai and didn’t attracted much of visitors. However, At least BIAE was loaded with some exciting cars like Camaro, This is a car which I just kept drooling for long time and bet same would have happened with you both too! I’ve sat in DC lounge in 10th Auto Expo which was a nice experience, wish if Innova’s exterior were equally exciting.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z,thanks for your appreciation,and i thought that the show wouldn't be an attractive show,as i hardly saw around 100 people apart from the stall owners.It was a great experience to see such beautiful cars,I had a good time(around 3 hours) in the show.
I got a news that Chennai is getting ready for a super car show in a few months time.

Top Bottom