Bangalore International Expo (Details Pg.4)

Well Dhaya , a small story

I was in 3rd year then , there was a car expo in chennai , in the chennai trade center.

i was very much happy and said to my parents that we are going for a industrial visit(had plan to visit it again and again for 2 or 3 days) and came chennai in my apache itself.
there i was upset with only normal cars that too only Mitsubishi , maruti , Toyota.
Some other were 2 wheelers , The main attraction was a limo - endover done by chengalpet based manufacturer , it was there 1st car.

i returned the same evening and said the tour is cancelled.

Hope dhaya got something , Ha ha

Well seems i have a got a plan![evil]

Jokes apart , i will let u guys know next month.i very badly want to attend this expo lets see!!

Thread Starter #22

350Z

Core Team
Okay, So we have some drool material coming up in this thread soon.
Zinam, Be ready with Semi-DSLR and you can try to meet with other active members like RSM at the show.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes Vibhor! I started preparing myself for the event & started collecting history & info of BIAE.

Well. I want to enjoy the show.

So I wont take any chances here.

Will be travelling safely in Bus.

sure man , i am inclined toward cars as its peace of mind in other cities (Have lot of experience).

Also thinking of bus as i may have more energy for the expo.
By Feb , I'll conclude.

Even i may attend this expo. Got permission from my parents but no final dates of sem exams which is the only issue which may cancel my trip.

Top Bottom