Bangalore City Winter Meet (24 Jan 2014)

Location Options for the meet

• Orion mall

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Phoneix mall

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Kammanahalli

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Any other place

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Hi RK and Pradan it was a nice meet very cool and great walk with Pradan around the exhibition hall[clap]

Note: due to some restrictions I cannot upload full size pics, Im not happy since following images not showing in full quality
Please find full size pics here: TAI Meet 24 JAN 14 IMTEX - a set on Flickr

Here are some pics
Two Beauties getting ready for our photo-shoot
1.jpg
RK and Pradan Posing with my Dolphin.
12118189593_ac5cf479b2_b.jpg
RK-ME-Pradan clicked by Mahesh(non tai member)
2.jpg
Mahesh-RK-Pradan
12118476826_78ed06a27d_b.jpg
Me-RK-Pradan
12118404876_f7a2dd7a43_b.jpg
Also we tested ABS of both vehicles, for me I20 sensors feedback seems to have upper hand against my Dolphins.
3.jpg
RK Posing with too hot models
4.jpg ]
Pradans beauty in action
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great. Just spoke to RK, Varun, Anushman, Ram sir, Brother Subbu (figoean) and Pras(anna) who were in a Extended meeting. Missed the mazza. Hope to meet you all soon have fun guys..

Hi RK and Pradan it was a nice meet very cool and great walk with Pradan around the exhibition hall[clap]

Also we tested ABS of both vehicles, for me I20 sensors feedback seems to have upper hand against my Dolphins.
It was a pleasure meeting you MrRanger & thanks for the pics!
lol i guess we could have run around the expo for another few hours talking about god knows what if we had the time [lol]

I remember we started testing the ABS cos we were talking about it & being bad on dirt ,but was surprised how effective it was,am sure in the mud(slush) its a diff story,as i have experienced it.
Was not really going full throttle on the panning shots as was feeling bad for the taxi drivers at the end of the field who were getting covered in dust [:)]

But overall had alot of fun,was not really a winter meet as RK sir pointed out the weather,haha.

Waiting for pics from the Phoenix meet,guess RK(Gurrala74) has alot of pics to upload too.

It was a pleasure meeting you MrRanger & thanks for the pics!
lol i guess we could have run around the expo for another few hours talking about god knows what if we had the time [lol]

I remember we started testing the ABS cos we were talking about it & being bad on dirt ,but was surprised how effective it was,am sure in the mud(slush) its a diff story,as i have experienced it.
Was not really going full throttle on the panning shots as was feeling bad for the taxi drivers at the end of the field who were getting covered in dust [:)]

But overall had alot of fun,was not really a winter meet as RK sir pointed out the weather,haha.

Waiting for pics from the Phoenix meet,guess RK(Gurrala74) has alot of pics to upload too.
Thanks pradan,
Hey it a was really nice walk we would have finished it in style,
Funny part was the way RK handled the girl who tried t collect feedback just from us.
Refer to the link for more pics of your car.
Market city guys please post pictures soon waiting to know how the meet was!

Few pictures of the meet at Phoenix Mall on 24 th January 2014.

Attachments

Guys sorry but can you tell who is who , I regognize ram sir , both the varun's , anshuman , figoian, . Can some one kindly introduce others please?

Btw - gurralla sir what happened to your neck man ? [surprise].

Seems you guys had great fun .

Thread Starter #100
Yes, Raja we had a nice meet yesterday!!
I am suffering with cervical spondylitis, but now cured 80%, just wearing neck collar for safety as suggested by doctor

Guys sorry but can you tell who is who , I regognize ram sir , both the varun's , anshuman , figoian, . Can some one kindly introduce others pls ?

Btw - gurralla sir what happened to your neck man ? [surprise].

Seems you guys had great fun .
Hi Raja

Yes, we did have a nice meet.

On the last picture from left -

Girish, Varun, Pras, rekharam, Gurala, bReeze AkA brIo ' s friend, varun, bReeze AkA brIo, anshuman8, ar ram, and the person missing is Figoian the photographer.

Hi Raja

Yes, we did have a nice meet.

On the last picture from left -

Girish, Varun, Pras, rekharam, Gurala, bReeze AkA brIo ' s friend, varun, bReeze AkA brIo, anshuman8, ar ram, and the person missing is Figoian the photographer.
Thanx ram sir . And what did you all guys do there in the mall ?

@rekharam - congrats for the storme . And all look amazing [clap]

Last edited:

Thanks Raja. You were one of reasons to go for Storme. Though not interacted with you, read all your posts. Hope to meet you soon.

Brio's name is Rahel and His friend is Tanajai. Hope I spelled them correctly and to add that Mr Tanjai too have a Storme in silver color. So TAI Bangalore Storme count is 2 now. Claps.

We both drove each other storme for 5KM. Tanjai has shared some good information about running the engine.

It was fun meeting all guys in the winter meet. And we need to specially thank both Varuns and Girish for joining us from long distance (other end of city and Bangalore traffic on Friday evening is really a mess). RK sir was is his josh as always, sorry couldn't join you for later part of meet as I've tied up with other work. Ram sir is as warm as any day, young in his soul and generous with team. Prasanna came in his bike, miss his Lancer. Thanks Subbu for joining as though you opted for Kammanahalli. Rahel's car smell great! Varun (56XXXX) Enjoy is nicely ICE'ed up. My heart started pumping more listening to his music. I couldn't accompany Anshuman from office, I am sorry dude. But he is also with full josh and had fun. Girish smiles always, a cool typical Banglorean attitude. I love it man. Same goes for Varun (thegreatV). A smiling and calm personality and eager to mingle and support.

Did I miss anyone?

Raja, its better to answer what we have not done in the mall!!

All of us had a great time and indeed I became the youngest for a few moments.

And the Extended Meet in the adjacent mall was really refreshing.

Of course rekharam's new storme, the black beauty was very sexy too.

Top Bottom