Bajaj Pulsar 200 Chrome?

Thread Starter #1
My friend, who has gone to book a new Pulsar 180 dtsi was told that a new Pulsar 200 chrome with mono shock and lot new features is being developed and production for the same will begin from December. This info was given to him by a person there, who is well-known to his family. So i hope it'd be true. Any idea about it?

The 200 was discontinued many months ago. I haven't heard of it on XBHP too.

But there wasn't a huge gap between the 200 & 220 dtsi's price.

If they had to come up with a mono shock & new gadgets loaded bike they would have definitely chose the 220.

Lets see.

Right. A desi 250/300cc bike sound great.

The rumors of 250/300cc bike from Bajaj have been doing rounds since long,i guess they were waiting for the baby Ninja to roll out first & check the response.

Arun

Suspended
A chrome 220 was showcased on the show "Stunt Mania" on MTV. But I am pretty sure it is only a painted version of the stock 220. Any ideas on where this is going?

AMG

Suspended
@ crazy cat
I think it will be the new 200 DTS-Fi

@ neil
Would you buy a pulsar 300 or ninja 250?

@ arun
It was a stock 220 painted chrome

@ everyone else
I think that bike will come with chrome as a colour option, and will be a disaster, because mainting chrome is DIFFICULT

well after that stunt mania programme on Mtv, bajaj was serious to launch chrome pulsar changed with mono shocks and some more things before giving it to public, lets hope its just not colour to be offered.

@ neil
Would you buy a pulsar 300 or ninja 250?

@ everyone else
I think that bike will come with chrome as a colour option, and will be a disaster, because mainting chrome is DIFFICULT
Well if i had the money i would have bought the Ninja 250.[cry]
But if Bajaj comes up with a 250/300cc bike there will be many buyers.We can expect the Product cost,spare part cost,servicing cost to be almost 50% lower than that of the Ninja 250. So believe me there will be a hell lot of takers for this bike.(If it comes)

I don't think the chrome color will be brought under production.Its just one model they make which is later kept somewhere.

well after that stunt mania programme on Mtv, bajaj was serious to launch chrome pulsar changed with mono shocks and some more things before giving it to public, lets hope its just not colour to be offered.
Again i seriously don't think the chrome color or anything in chrome will go under production.It will be such a trouble on roads.
Imagine in a bright sunny day 4,5 chrome bikes running on roads.[frustration]
Its just one bike these people make mostly for advertisement,promotion and later i don't know what they do.

Pulsar 300. Because it would cost around 1.2 lacs, whereas Ninja costs close to 3 lacs. But if someone is willing to sponsor me, Ninja for sure.
Infact ,Apart from Pulsar brand going above 300cc ,Bajaj can consider a two Cylinder Torquey Motorcycle Affordable for Indian Bikers.Desi Twin!What Say?

Thread Starter #11
Infact ,Apart from Pulsar brand going above 300cc ,Bajaj can consider a two Cylinder Torquey Motorcycle Affordable for Indian Bikers.Desi Twin!What Say?
Affordable twins? Sounds great. Hope Bajaj is listening. My friend has booked a P180 and we found out that it is far more refined than earlier Pulsars. So Bajaj is improving. Hope they bring out with some good bikes above 200cc.

Top Bottom