Bajaj KTM 200cc Duke Launched in India

BAJAJ AUTO INCREASES THE PRICE OF THE INDIA-SPEC KTM DUKE 200 BY A CHUNKY INR 8,000

Bajaj Auto has effected the second price increase on the KTM Duke 200, and this within one year of the motorcycle’s launch in the Indian market. The KTM Duke 200 now costs INR 1.29 lakhs, ex-showroom Delhi.

KTM introduces two new colours for the Duke 200!

Hey, just in case you didn't want the KTM Duke 200 in the KTM standard-issue, super-awesome orange-black, you can now order your KTM Duke 200 in either a black or a white variant.
The black comes with white and orange decals while the white comes with orange-black decals. They look rather fetching, don't they?

Attachments

Visran,

To be frank, how about the sales of these bikes as I have never seen one on the Hyderabad Roads, so far[:)] according to you how do you rate them

Here's another picture of the new colour options. Still have to hit showrooms here in Kerala. To be frank I love Orange better than than Black or white.
Oh !! it really looks wonderful in this pics, but you know I get a doubt when I look at that huge tank, whether we will be able to catch handle[surprise]

To be frank, how about the sales of these bikes as I have never seen one on the Hyderabad Roads, so far[:)] according to you how do you rate them
It's doing a decent number's for a premium bike, Bajaj is able to sell every bike that it can manufacture. I would give this bike a perfect 10, for more info you can ask Jalex our in house biker boy who is satisfied Katoom owner.

Hey those pics are really good !!

The stand is really unique and amazing, is it a part of vehicle[;)], if so is the company supply special tools or assistance for the stand !![:)]

The prices have gone up btw. Had taken a test-ride over the weekend and the sales adviser was telling me that in Bangalore the prices are going to be hiked by 9000. So OTR Bangalore will 1.52 Lakhs.

The prices have gone up btw. Had taken a test-ride over the weekend and the sales adviser was telling me that in Bangalore the prices are going to be hiked by 9000. So OTR Bangalore will 1.52 Lakhs.
Yes the prices have increased, but i feel this product gives more value than a Honda CBR

A year after KTM and Bajaj Auto launched the Duke 200 street fighter motorcycle in India, the motorcycle has managed to find no less than 8,500 buyers across the length and breath of this great country. KTM claims that the Duke 200 is the best selling premium motorcycle brand(A premium motorcycle brand according to KTM is one that exclusively sell motorcycles priced at over INR 1 lakh) in India.

KTM India unveils official roadmap for the next 12 months; Mid 2013 launch for the Duke 390 and early 2014 launch for the RC25 | IndianCarsBikes.in

A year after KTM and Bajaj Auto launched the Duke 200 street fighter motorcycle in India, the motorcycle has managed to find no less than 8,500 buyers across the length and breath of this great country. KTM claims that the Duke 200 is the best selling premium motorcycle brand(A premium motorcycle brand according to KTM is one that exclusively sell motorcycles priced at over INR 1 lakh) in India.

KTM India unveils official roadmap for the next 12 months; Mid 2013 launch for the Duke 390 and early 2014 launch for the RC25 | IndianCarsBikes.in
True that, There are around 8 Dukes (mine included) in and around my hometown itself.

Last edited:

Top Bottom