Bajaj Discover 150S Added To My Parking Lot

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations! This is far more interesting than simply a scoop. Is the bike already delivered? Keep us posted and of course, sharing a review is must. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nowadays we see many pre-launch bookings, but seeing pre-launch delivery for the first time. [clap]
Congrats KINKY!!! Did you get a chance to see the 150F model?

Thread Starter #4
Yes the bike is delivered with invoice. I also received insurance. It is just 3 hrs now since I received . I also covered 50km with it, yet to check the FE of it. I will post the updates here with more photos. Watch out !! I a still did see the 150F in showroom any way I am always interested with naked bikes[;)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
Some teasers for now [;)]

Attachments

Thread Starter #7
Congrats K!NkY bro[clap] Finally got discover after a lot of research.
Important data missing, COST???
Yes, I missed that, it cost me on road 64,987rs including saree guard, front bull bar. I totally covered around 60kms today. I couldn't check the FE as the meter is disconnected in order to complete registration. The ride was better then pulsar 150cc. The rear mono shocks does its job awesome. I felt lot of shocks in stiffer pulsar suspension. Overall in my 60km ride I did not get back or shoulder pain. Some more updates to come [:D]

Congrats bro! but am guessing bajaj mite have some words for the dealer when they find out that bike was delivered almost 2 weeks before launch lol . [clap]

Many congrats buddy. This is pretty interesting. They started the delivery of bike even before the launch. Looking forward to regular updates in this thread!

Yes, I missed that, it cost me on road 64,987rs including saree guard, front bull bar. I totally covered around 60kms today. I couldn't check the FE as the meter is disconnected in order to complete registration. The ride was better then pulsar 150cc. The rear mono shocks does its job awesome. I felt lot of shocks in stiffer pulsar suspension. Overall in my 60km ride I did not get back or shoulder pain. Some more updates to come [:D]
That is really cool price. When comparing to other 150 cc bikes, I feel like Unicorn,Pulsar, Extreme are premium bikes cost Rs.15 K more than your Discover 150.

Last edited:
Congrats Kinky, I'm one biggest fan of Discover for his performance. I don't like the Headlight design at first glance during the initial launch of discovr when compared to pulsar and CT 100. But I fell love with the same head light in later times. I'm the first person to purchase the 135 CC in Pondicherry during its launch.

Till now my discover roamed different part of 4 states. Not given any major problem.

I wish you to discover more happy miles in your Discover 150 S.

BTW, the headlight design is good in Discover 150 S.

Congratulations on your new discover kinky.
Enjoy your ride and keep us posted about your ownership experience.

Thread Starter #15
I am yet to register my discover 150s waiting for official launch to happen.

Pros :

1. I see a promising FE. Yet to connect odometer but could see the fuel guague and the distance I covered.
2. It is not as heavy as pulsar 150cc so parking in tight spaces where lifting rear is easy.
3. The riding postion is great don't feel tired in long run.
4. I liked the way the bike sounds very smooth.
5. The suspension is a + point of this bike.
6. Pickup is great like pulsar 150cc
7. On slow moving traffic the bike handles and balance well.
8. Bajaj has improved a lot in fit and finish. I don't like discover by design but thus time they did we some work on 150s.
9. The bigger disc brake in front has a great bite.
10. Engine doesn't heat up like pulsar 150cc where it almost burn our foot on long run. Bajaj has worked on a better 150cc now.
Coins :

1. The console is very dull in night. I feel like in golden days Bajaj chetak meter console.
2. Gear is all upwards so at stop and go traffic we always end in confusion. as I am used with pulsar.
3. Bajaj should improve more on gear shift I feel the same of pulsar.
4. No engine kill switch
5. Headlamp don't work like in pulsar. No direct battery connection but discover 125M has[cry]
6. Pilot lamp will glow only when engine is on

Top Bottom